Not so worried NOW!!!!!!

I just got off the phone with DOS talked to someone new and asked many questions. I was told the package 3 was received in GUZ, May 8, the name check was done at the NVC but another ordered at GUZ it is completed. I was so excited to learn they have her listed as eligible for interview but no interview set yet at this time. I was informed that everything is completed she is just in the line waiting for the interview date to be set!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Closer we are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:greenblob: :redblob: :hug: :ok:

Mike

Yes it is!!! I just had a very long talk with my wife before she went to bed. She is very excited and feels she will receive P4 very soon. I just worry she does not understand the importance of getting the papers completed and getting the exam quickly upon receiving packet 4. Maybe Merc we can put our wives in touch if they and you have no objection. We are close enough I think that they may just have a communication outlet if they wish upon arriving in the USA.

My wife is worried about her English skills. I told her to answer all questions she can in English but ask to answer in Chinese if necessary. She is very worried about that. I tell her if she can talk to me and answer questions in English for 1 hour she will do fine in interview but she thinks she will be confused.

Mike

Edited by Lowen/Zhang (see edit history)