When can I get P4?

After waiting for almost four months, I haven't heard anything from GZ. I tried to call GZ millions of times, but never had a luck to get through. Today, thank God, just before i intended to hung up, a lady answered my phone. She was a little impatient though. I was told my case is still under the process of background check in America. I asked when they sent it to DOS and she answered it is confidential and she can't leak that out. I am wondering why so many people here know when the background check started while she thought it is sort of secret. ;) :lol: :(

What should I do now?My BF tried to call DOS, but the line was always busy. Is there another telephone number? or another effective email address? :o :D

Thanks for you advice.

I CONTACTED DOS LAST FRIDAY. AT 202-663-1225. I WAS ON HOLD FOR ABOUT 3 HOURS, LONG ENOUGH TO FALL ASLEEP. THEN THEY FINALY ANSWERED. THEY WANT EVEN START TALKING UNTIL 0830.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU, BUT SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE, TAKING A LEAVE OF ABSENCE FROM WORK AND STANDING IN FRONT OF THE CONSULATE WITH A SIGN, SAYING FREE US FROM OUR PRISON.

I CONTACTED DOS LAST FRIDAY. AT 202-663-1225. I WAS ON  HOLD FOR ABOUT 3 HOURS, LONG ENOUGH TO FALL ASLEEP. THEN THEY FINALY ANSWERED.  THEY WANT EVEN START TALKING UNTIL 0830.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU, BUT SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE, TAKING A LEAVE OF ABSENCE FROM WORK AND STANDING IN FRONT OF THE CONSULATE WITH A SIGN, SAYING FREE US FROM OUR PRISON.

3 hours??? :D :) :D

God allmighty..Did you get at least some useful info out of this?

I CONTACTED DOS LAST FRIDAY. AT 202-663-1225. I WAS ON  HOLD FOR ABOUT 3 HOURS, LONG ENOUGH TO FALL ASLEEP. THEN THEY FINALY ANSWERED.  THEY WANT EVEN START TALKING UNTIL 0830.

3 hours??? :D :) :D

God allmighty..Did you get at least some useful info out of this?

THREE HOURS!!!!!! :D :P :o

That has to be an all time record. It seems the 1225 line remains a fairly futile resource. Bottom of the food chain. :(

I would go for that as long as the Chinese government allowed it, I got credit for 'maintaining I-134 support requirements, and somebody paid my monthly bills while I was away. :D

I would go for that as long as the Chinese government allowed it, I got credit for 'maintaining I-134 support requirements, and somebody paid my monthly bills while I was away. :lol:

Unauthorized public demonstrations are stictly illegal here. Especially right now with the change in government going on. I wouldn't recommend trying it.