Anything NEW happening?

Most all of these posts are old and I have not seen many "new" posts on the immigration process other than negative stuff. Anyone have any idea what is going on - if anything? ;)

Guest pushbrk
Most all of these posts are old and I have not seen many "new" posts on the immigration process other than negative stuff.  Anyone have any idea what is going on - if anything? ;)

220310[/snapback]

There have been no posts about NOA2. There have been recent visas issued, recent P3's, recent interviews scheduled and several packages of petitions cleared customs yesterday.

Guest ShaQuaNew
Most all of these posts are old and I have not seen many "new" posts on the immigration process other than negative stuff.  Anyone have any idea what is going on - if anything? :huh:

220310[/snapback]

There are plenty of positive things going on. After the holiday weekend, things are usually a little slow. Come Monday, there will likely be a few new happy faces around...

Guest pushbrk
Most all of these posts are old and I have not seen many "new" posts on the immigration process other than negative stuff.  Anyone have any idea what is going on - if anything? :huh:

220310[/snapback]

There are plenty of positive things going on. After the holiday weekend, things are usually a little slow. Come Monday, there will likely be a few new happy faces around...

220317[/snapback]

Should be good Saturday at GUZ for those waiting for P3.

Guest ShaQuaNew

220310[/snapback]

220317[/snapback]

220319[/snapback]

GUZ works every other Saturday. Overtime. They are short-handed and working hard. The best time to call DOS is on a Monday morning, promptly at 8:30AM EST.

Guest ShaQuaNew

220319[/snapback]

Not for those waiting for P4?

220325[/snapback]

Actually, I think you will have your interview date before she receives her P4. Especially if you call DOS a few times a week. I'm guessing that you will find your partner is in Que next week. :huh: Yes, that's my prediction...

Guest pushbrk

220319[/snapback]

220325[/snapback]

Actually, I think you will have your interview date before she receives her P4. Especially if you call DOS a few times a week. I'm guessing that you will find your partner is in Que next week. :huh: Yes, that's my prediction...

220326[/snapback]

Yes, next week as the mailing date for the P4 would be my prediction as well. I don't know if they actually work on th P4 stuff on Saturday but they certainly open case files and log them in. Generally, the K

Visa P3 is generated by the logging of the case or case status "open".

His P4 is just "due" based on timeline information. It might be a few extra day because GUZ didn't work last weekend or Monday because of Memorial Day Holiday.

220310[/snapback]

220317[/snapback]

220319[/snapback]

GUZ works every other Saturday. Overtime. They are short-handed and working hard. The best time to call DOS is on a Monday morning, promptly at 8:30AM EST.

220321[/snapback]

You know, if they are so short handed at Guz, then you have to wonder why they go out of their way to give out blue slips on such wishy washy, fraile excuses.( OH! I think this could look bad, so I will blue slip!! )

Mind you I am all for the *close look*. And even the closer look that is coming soon to a VO near you.

But if all the other investigations we go through say ok, why do the VO's clog up the system with cases that maybe a good 90% always get passed anyway?

I don't know, I am just confused about this part of the GOV system.

Rick and Yanlan :huh:

220319[/snapback]

220325[/snapback]

220326[/snapback]

P3 was mailed back on 5/1 but the computer at DOS does not yet show it as received at GUZ. I am hoping it is in the pile of mail to be processed this weekend and that DOS will have an interview date for me on Monday.

Guest pushbrk

220319[/snapback]

220325[/snapback]

220326[/snapback]

P3 was mailed back on 5/1 but the computer at DOS does not yet show it as received at GUZ. I am hoping it is in the pile of mail to be processed this weekend and that DOS will have an interview date for me on Monday.

220330[/snapback]

I don't know if they do P3 logins, schedule interviews and generate P4's on Saturday or just open and process DHL packages but if you have an interview scheduled on Monday, there's a good chance they do. :huh:

220319[/snapback]

220325[/snapback]

220326[/snapback]

Yes, next week as the mailing date for the P4 would be my prediction as well. I don't know if they actually work on th P4 stuff on Saturday but they certainly open case files and log them in. Generally, the K

Visa P3 is generated by the logging of the case or case status "open".

His P4 is just "due" based on timeline information. It might be a few extra day because GUZ didn't work last weekend or Monday because of Memorial Day Holiday.

220327[/snapback]

If the timelines I know of hold current, you could see your P4 in as little as a week. Seems like 'ordinary' P3->P4 timelines are about 30-45 days.

Now if we could just get ordinary defined...

I'm still surprised by ShaQua's long P4->IV. Like two months. Wow.

Guest pushbrk

220319[/snapback]

Mike, I think you are right. My package cleared customs and was delivered yesterday. I'll be posting my "P3 Received" topic any day now!

220342[/snapback]

If you call DOS, next Monday they'll probably tell you the P3 went out. The one caution is that they accepted a bunch of packages all at once with your April 17 package being in the third, third of the ship dates. If they don't get through them all this Saturday, I expect they will the a week later.

I'd just like to know, if GUZ is so short handed, they would do very well not to take any excuse to have a holiday, I mean its bull they get US holidays and Chinese holidays off. Just my 2 cents, and my P-4 took 58 days, so define normal again? =)~

Guest pushbrk
I'd just like to know, if GUZ is so short handed, they would do very well not to take any excuse to have a holiday, I mean its bull they get US holidays and Chinese holidays off. Just my 2 cents, and my P-4 took 58 days, so define normal again? =)~

220349[/snapback]

I think they take Chinese Holidays because they depend on Chinese employees in supporting roles.