Visa Approved on Monday (22nd) but???

Hello,

I'm worried. My fiancee's KI was approved on Monday, she arranged for pick up this morning but on getting to the post office, she was told to come back tomorrow. Every other person approved the same day got their visas today.

What could be wrong? All efforts to get somebody to talk to at the embassy proved abortive. What do we do?

First don't jump to denial conclusions... If there was a 'follow-up' denial, then she would of been told at the post office.. this is not completely uncommon, but at least she was not told this.

It could be simply a mailing error, from consulate to post office.

I recall someone saying that you can call DOS (starting about a day after the interview) and confirm a visa approval.. since the consulate will either mail the visa to the post office as stamped or not.

Why not give DOS a call in the morning from your end.. she should go back the next day as directed..

take a deep breath and realize that some clarification should come in a day... :blink:

Don't worry.... I know, it's easy for the rest of us to say that, but historically you just caught a glitch in the mail... follow David's advice...

good luck