Good morning.Did you eat?

By spell do you mean to transliterate into pin yin? Or do you want to learn the Chinese characters (HanZi)? It isn't odd that someone doesn't know the PinYin. This is mostly used to show foreigners and does not serve any purpose among chinese except as a typing input system.

I only know the first part "Good Morning" "ZaoShangHao" there are many more knowledgable than I am that could supply the whole sentence. But first is this what you meant?

"Good morning did you eat?"

Good morning--ÔçÉϺã¡Zao shang hao!

Did you eat?--Äú³ÔÁËÂð£¿Nin chi le ma? or Äã³ÔÁËÂð£¿ni chi le ma?

While you use "nin" instead of "ni", it is a kind of respection or not close relation.Usually we use it to parents, older generation and higher position.

Actually ''Did you eat ?'' is a kind of greeting such as hi, hello, how are you, good morning,so even you tell you didn't eat, nobody will invite you for dinner hehe.

Edited by mama bear (see edit history)
Guest Guest
"Good morning did you eat?"

Good morning--ÔçÉϺã¡Zao shang hao!

Did you eat?--Äú³ÔÁËÂð£¿Nin chi le ma? or Äã³ÔÁËÂð£¿ni chi le ma?

While you use "nin" instead  of "ni",  it is a kind of respection or not close relation.Usually we usE it to parents, older generation and higher posistion.

Actually ''Did you eat ?'' is a kind of greeting such as hi, hello, how are you, good morning,so even you tell you didn't eat, nobody will invite you for dinner hehe.

217384[/snapback]

Thank you...thank you!!!

Will surprise my mama on yahoo

in a few minutes ;)

Thanks much!!!!

Guest Guest:amysina_*

practise on phone everyday, he pretty speaks good for this "zao shang hao"...here is another chinese sentence he send to my cellphone "ter sure walla pork" :roller: "zhi shi wo lao po"(this is my wife), really a good pin yin he learn himself., love it......