Visa Cleared by US State Department

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know, I just spoke with the US State Department a few minutes (10:00 a.m. EST) ago. I was told the final clearance for our K-1, from the US State Department in Washington DC came through on Friday, December 6, 2002. Same day as our article came out in the Boston Globe. Coincidence, I honestly don't know.

However, they could not tell me how long until GZ would be notified. They did not seem to have a lot of information but still this is very good news. So Lili and I are on the last step in this process. I am hoping she will be here by the Chinese New Year, if not sooner. I will be e-mailing GZ to see if I can get some sort of time frame now.

Just wanted to let you know the SD Officer was friendly and helpful to the best of her ability.

Bob M. & Lili

Boston & Shanghai

Congratulations! Bob & Lili ! :(

...and this Chinese New Year is Feb first, you have given GZ too much time!!hahaa :P

... I do believe GZ will release visa to her within one month :( I am looking forward to hear much more good news from you soon!

Kate

Hi Sandy,

I lived in Fall River for one year when I moved to USA many years ago.  My cousin owns the Mee Sum Restaurant there.

hehe...Tony,

does that mean i can get any discount when i go to your cousin's restaurant for eating? :P :D

Sandy

P.S. what do you think about Fall River? good place for living? :)