If you call DOS today you will find they are having computer problems. She told me the scomputers just freeze up and won't go anywhere.

Rick and Yanlan :lol:

If you call DOS today you will find they are having computer problems. She told me the scomputers just freeze up and won't go anywhere.

Rick and Yanlan :angry:

217194[/snapback]

Rick, I noticed a small typo. Rather than "scomputers", did you really mean "scum-puters"? ;). Just remember the Southern fix for everything. If it moves and shouldn't, use duck tape. If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40. Call 'em back and tell then to squirt a little WD-40 into the machine. I guarantee it'll go somewhere. :lol:

Guest pushbrk

217194[/snapback]

Had that problem an hour ago, so called back at 8:15. Olya, who told me she speaks Chinese, after I complimented her on the pronunciation of my wife's name, put me on hold while waiting for he screen to load. After a few minutes she got nothing. Said she waited ten for the last caller before getting an error message.

She suggested I call back in the afternoon.

217194[/snapback]

I called DOS at 8:30 this morning with no trouble. I will try again after lunch hour.

217194[/snapback]

Rick, I noticed a small typo. Rather than "scomputers", did you really mean "scum-puters"? ;). Just remember the Southern fix for everything. If it moves and shouldn't, use duck tape. If it doesn't move and should, use WD-40. Call 'em back and tell then to squirt a little WD-40 into the machine. I guarantee it'll go somewhere. :lol:

217199[/snapback]

Maybe it was a Fruidien slip!!!! ;)

Rick and Yanlan :rolleyes:

217194[/snapback]

217199[/snapback]

Frank...I suggest the "Sicilian Method" a quick slap to the side of anything usually fixes the problem....haha

I too was told to try this afternoon. :)

Guest pushbrk

Rick and Yanlan :yahoo:

217194[/snapback]

Their system is up now.