P3 What does it look like

Guest pushbrk

Guest pushbrk

I expected my wife to get the agent selection for CR1 from NVC but today she received via EMS something that is definitely from GUZ and on top of one paper I see through the webcam it says "K packet" in the top right. As far as I know, our case is still in customs. I was given the date of April 17. There is a package shipped on the 13th of April that was stamped on April 20.

Is this the P3 or something else?

She is typing for me the wording of the letter.

The enclosed information is about how to apply fo immigration to the United States. Please follow all of the enclosed instructions very carefully. Your case is filed under your name as shown below.

When communicating with this office either by telephone or letter, you must provide your name and case number exactly as shown in this letter. If they are wrong or incomplete, please inform us.

Sincerely,

Ok, so I'm excited and typing as we communicate but now I've asked her to write the case number to see if it is for the K3 or CR1.

Very exciting. Yes, this is the K case number. We must have been sent out a few days earlier, in the fast package on the 13th.

Further down it does say Enclosed Packet 3.

:greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob:

Edited by pushbrk (see edit history)
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pushbrk
They may of released the P3 based on the electronic file (?)...  I recall you saying that NVC held it till the namecheck was complete.. and I sliped GUZSpeak a question about this...

If you get updated dates on when GUZ entered in the computer, that will be helpful for data reasons.

Congratulations !

217171[/snapback]

On 4/25, DOS told me the case loaded date was the same as the transfer date of April 18. Their computers were down when I got through twenty minutes ago so I can't verify anything else yet today.