Wife interview is May 17,06

we are here until the 16th. If you are here we are staying at the Tian Yu Gardens-1308. My SO had hers on the 11 and it was a cake walk for her. Good Luck and stop buy and see us.

Carl & Haixia

Thank all of you...Ron&Ivy, yuehan123,carl&haixia, bill..and i m trying my best to go through my interview...but still very nervous these days...really not sure if it's hard for me to do with.

Carl & Haixia...what time are you going to leave on 16th ? i m afraid i m going to TianYu Garden until late. if i m lucky to see you..hope to get some tips from you...Congrats for your passing..Haixia.

Guest Paul
My wife will be at her interview on May 17,06.Will anyone else be there from CFL?????

Thanks,

Dan M :angry:

214727[/snapback]

Hello Dan -

SO and I traveled to Guangzhou on 10 May but only stayed a few days then on to Guilin and YangShou. Right now we are still in YangShou but going to Nanning in the morning. Sorry we will not be there with you but you will be alright for sure. Have you met Mr. Xie and Angela? You know they have the hotel in the same building as consulate, they are such nice people. If you can, I hope you will stay with them because they can be of so much help.

Anyway, you take care and best wishes always on your journey.

ALways the best,

Paul & Lynn

Thank all of you...Ron&Ivy, yuehan123,carl&haixia, bill..and i m trying my best to go through my interview...but still very nervous these days...really not sure if it's hard for me to do with.

Carl & Haixia...what time are you going to leave on 16th ? i m afraid i m going to TianYu Garden until late. if i m lucky to see you..hope to get some tips from you...Congrats for your passing..Haixia.

214801[/snapback]

Hey

We are out of there in the morning. our flight leaves at 835, but hoping to get an earlier one. We only have 90 minutes to make a connection in beijing to JFK...But tell your SO to be confident and she will be ok....

Carl

thank you , carl..anyway. i m arriving in GZ with my daughter at around 4 or 5 pm. so we may not see there...but i believe your good luck will pass on me too..hehehe..have a nice trip.