Is bribery existed in Guangzhou Consulate

The "agents" around the consulate are generally considered a rip-off. No one can make the process faster. I am not talking about the legitimate immigration attorneys. They do provide a service of a certain value for a fee, however even they are not able to speed things up. If they tell you they can, it is best to move along. My general belief is that it is best to talk to no one in the immediate area around the consulate. If they have your name, maybe they have too much.

Some consultants said they have special relation with the consulate staff but I don't believe it's true. Only un-educated applicants believe the bullshit.

I wouldnt think anyone would have any kind of special relationship with any of the GZ staff, and I think the consulate is very strict on maintaining that autonomy and separation from the outside, which should be applauded. Hell, I think even legit attorneys cant sway a GZ staffer.

Considering the fact that a person can permanently lose their chance to come to the US, using these outsides sharks is a losing proposition.

Ridiculous!

GUZ has stated that NO ONE has any special relationships and has warned people to stay away from those that claim they do.

Making arrangements with anyone who has a 'friend inside' is at your risk and you can expect to be taken for a lot of money and still not have a visa.

Edit: Here it is from the GUZ's mouth: Warning

Edited by Yuanyang (see edit history)