blue slip =???? 221g

:( well we got blue slip with a 221g on it didnt say what we need ??? confuse here about whos family imformation do they want , mine or so`s

isent so much imformation about myself and income and family what else could i send to prove myself??

its not like i havent been to see my so been there 3 times in less then a year, give us a hint we need to bring we thought we had everything ,,, thanks

Peter, I very sorry to hear that. I saw hearth riped out here, my ping got turn down so I take it that this is the result of that 'overcome'?

You might want to review the blue slip very carefully, it is suppose to have very specific information as to what was wrong. I saw a site today that may be worth your reading I've been refused! Why?

If all else fails try to contact King and see if he can help you two.

Good Luck.

Edited by Yuanyang (see edit history)

Peter, I am so sorry to hear what just happened.

Has she sent you a complete scan, copy, picture,or fax of the entire (front, back, etc.) blue slip so you can actually look at and read it? From what I have read the 221 G is pretty generic as it applies to all different kinds of visas to the US, but the blue slip itself "should" tell you exactly what it is the GUZ is looking for. If they say family information and you don't know who it applies to, give them both of yours. Don't leave anything to chance, cover both sides of the issue. If you are still unsure, I too would contact King and seek his advice. You need to stay as strong as possible right now for the both of you, and maybe talking with King can help put both of your minds at ease.

Here is some contact information for you:

Global Visa Consulting Center, 1st floor, 2nd annex Tian Yu Garden

136-142 Linhe Zhong Road

Guangzhou, Guangdong China 510610

Tel: 8620 388 53088

Or, try using the following email:

info@gzglobal.net

Make sure you put in the title:

"forward to Jade"

Guest pushbrk
:cheering: well we got blue slip with a 221g on it didnt say what we need ??? confuse here about whos family imformation do they want , mine or so`s

isent so much imformation about myself and income and family what else could i send to prove myself??

its not like i havent been to see my so been there 3 times in less then a year, give us a hint we need to bring we thought we had everything ,,, thanks

213048[/snapback]

To my understanding a 221g is not a request for more information. It indicates there is more work for the consulate to do before they can make a final decision.

I suspect you have a clue from the original blue slip and what was requested. For instance the 221g Rick and Yanlan just got is likely because there was a need to conduct new second name check on the daughter because of a birth date error the consulate made.

What do you THINK the holdup is?

You mention a request for family information. What is the exact wording of the request on the blue slip? What did you provide in response? This will give us some clues to work with.

Edited by pushbrk (see edit history)
To my understanding a 221g is not a request for more information.  It indicates there is more work for the consulate to do before they can make a final decision.

213190[/snapback]

This is partially correct. 221(g) refers to the section of the INA that essentially results in a "provisional" denial of a visa application when there is insufficient documentation. While the missing documentation may be outside the control of the applicant (namecheck, for example), it might also include documentation that the applicant can supply. Normally, the blue slip indicates which it is, and if it is documentation that the applicant must provide, the blue slip usually identifies the documenation and the procedure for submitting it.

Sounds like in this situation the blue slip has identifed the additional information that the applicant should provide but the original poster is still unclear as to what is being requested.

Peter,

I am very sorry to hear your case still not be aproved. Tried to call you but always fax signal.Papa bear will send you a PM before he leave Beijing.

I find the examples of blue slip, pink slip and yellow slip, I will post them on CFL Gallery. It showed on blue slip, if it is 221g, it should be atached something with it. So please let us know what GZ want so clfers can try to help you.

Good luck to you and Aiping, believe true love will make verything be realized! Just hold on and try to collect everything you need or connect with your councilman,I read in some past case it helped.

Mama bear