interview passed

Guest agl88

High likely, the new interviewer will get the visa either same day or next day. There are many people waiting for p4. I think some of them already have the name check clearance.

Also, there is one GZ email circulated that interview is set up ONLY after the name check is cleared. But it does say how it will take for GZ to set up interview after GZ receives the clearance. There is no timeline on this and no communication with GZ. Just wait in the dark.

High likely, the new interviewer will get the visa either same day or next day. There are many people waiting for p4. I think some of them already have the name check clearance.

Also, there is one GZ email circulated that interview is set up ONLY after the name check is cleared. But it does say how it will take for GZ to set up interview after GZ receives the clearance. There is no timeline on this and no communication with GZ. Just wait in the dark.

Seems from my reading that's like (more average) two months...back to, as everyone's saying here, the way things SHOULD have been pre-August 1.

floyd,

Congratulations! What's your timeline and type of visa? Please keep us updated and let us know if you received the visa on the same day of the interview.

What was the interview like? What did they ask?

Thanks.

The visa is a K3.

She got the visa the next day after the interview, the timeline

was noa#2 2002/08/30, pkg #3 2002/11/15, pkg#4 was end of Feb. (don't have the exact date as we found out the interview date about a week

before through email).

She has yet to tell me any details of the interview, just a couple of terse messages from her since then. I presume she is ticketing the booking and doing whatever else she needs to move home. Probably shopping also. Actually it is just as well we have not been able to talk on the phone, (and I am pretty sure she is not reading candle till after she gets to the USA, at least I hope not after I post this) as my dad's pilimarnary bioposy results came back and it does not sound good. So I am not going to sound as happy as I should on the phone, and she would wonder why, and I don't plan to tell her about this till after the final results come in, and she has been in the USA a week or two.

So less then a week till she will be home now.