Ying received EMS!!!

I got the call at 1:30 this morning; GZ wants a new picture for the visa and said to come get it! So when DOS said they sent EMS asking for more paper work and that is all they know was a big joke. I don’t think they will ever know how badly there words affect us. So please for others who have been told similar things don’t worry!!!

Ying has just arrive in GZ from Shanghai, tomorrow morning she will get a picture then off to see the horrible wizard! I have made reservations for this coming Monday to fly home!! (Our home)!!!

I want to thank everyone for there support and to the others still waiting, it will come soon!! Stay positive the pipe line is almost cleaned out!!!

Mike and Ying

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: B) :D :D

Guest hopeful

Congratulations! Could you post your timeline? interview date? submission/resubmission? when you first heard about the clearance? etc.

Seems things are happening fast now, really hoping clearance will come to us all very soon.

Congratulations! Could you post your timeline? interview date? submission/resubmission? when you first heard about the clearance? etc.

Seems things are happening fast now, really hoping clearance will come to us all very soon.

OH sorry, I also got angry when people would not post the time line :blink: :P

1st NOA: 12/14/2001

1st name check: 6/4/2002

Interview: 8/14/2002

2nd name check: 1/13/2003

Clearance sent to GZ: 2/14/2003

EMS recived in Shanghai: 3/4/2003

Tommrow she gets the visa!!!!

Take care,

Mike and Ying

Congrats Mike & Ying !! :P ;) Things are happening guys !

Quick POE note:

Yuhui just called me from San Fransisco.. She just cleared immigration and customs in a breeze. No EAD stamp of course ( but we asked anyway just for the hell of it ). Officer said something kinda odd.. "Can't get EAD before getting married"... I don't think this is accurate...

Oh well... whatever..

:blink:

Congrats Mike & Ying !! ;)  ;)  Things are happening guys !

Quick POE note:

Yuhui just called me from San Fransisco.. She just cleared immigration and customs in a breeze. No EAD stamp of course ( but we asked anyway just for the hell of it ). Officer said something kinda odd.. "Can't get EAD before getting married"...  I don't think this is accurate...

Oh well... whatever..

:P

So now she has made it past the final stop!!

Congrats to you to bud!! Thanks for all of the funny things you have given us, we expect more!! hehe ;) :blink:

1st NOA: 12/14/2001

Interview: 8/14/2002

2nd name check: 1/13/2003

Clearance sent to GZ: 2/14/2003

EMS recived in Shanghai: 3/4/2003

Tommrow she gets the visa!!!!

Take care,

Mike and Ying

Mike, sincere congrats to you and welcome your girl to the states for me. :D Your timeline is very close to ours, though your missing a few steps there :rolleyes: . Our 1st NOA was 11/29/01; SECOND was 12/11/01.

Packet 3 (lost in the mail system, supposedly sent February ? arrived 4/11/02

To this day though, I have NO idea when the namecheck was EVER submitted, prior to the DOS authorized 1/4/03 (varying dates within that timeframe for some).

Frankly, I don't think I want to know because balls got dropped in my case, as with others. It'll only make me :rolleyes: as hell to know how long it sat somewhere :rolleyes: