HERE IS MY STORY. THE WOMAN I LOVE CAME HERE FROM CHINA TO MARRY ANOTHER MAN 4 MTHS AGO. WHEN SHE GOT HERE HE DID NOT WANT HER. THROUGH AMERICAN FRIENDS I MET HER 2 MTHS AGO. AND SPENT EVERYDAY TOGETHER LIKE IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SITE. NOW OUR TIME IS UP AND SHE HAS TO LEAVE IN THE MORNING. IS IT POSSIBLE TO MARRY HER BEFORE SHE GOES BACK AND THEN TAKE THE NEXT STEPS. PLEASE HELP. I ONLY HAVE A FEW HOURS.

SINCERELY,

HAPPINESSIS

HERE IS MY STORY.  THE WOMAN I LOVE CAME HERE FROM CHINA TO MARRY ANOTHER MAN 4 MTHS AGO.  WHEN SHE GOT HERE HE DID NOT WANT HER.  THROUGH AMERICAN FRIENDS I MET HER 2 MTHS AGO. AND SPENT EVERYDAY TOGETHER LIKE IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SITE.  NOW OUR TIME IS UP AND SHE HAS TO LEAVE IN THE MORNING.  IS IT POSSIBLE TO MARRY HER BEFORE SHE GOES BACK AND THEN TAKE THE NEXT STEPS.                      PLEASE HELP.  I ONLY HAVE A FEW HOURS.

SINCERELY,

HAPPINESSIS

206172[/snapback]

If she came here to marry another man on a fiancee visa and then married you instead, that would be a problem!! You could make matters worse and harder for her to come to the US again by marrying her now.

She would have to legally return to China anyway, I believe, as the fiancee visa only allows her to marry her sponsor.

Say a tearful goodbye, let her go home and start a new visa process all over again!

I hope that you have started to document everything, if not start NOW. As lobsterman suggests if you marry now it will add months and months to the process and then you will never know for sure if or when visa will happen.