Guz attorny Peter info

I have been looking for Peters information his number and location to talk to him about my interview problem but I can not find it. I had the information printed out but it is in my luggage the disappeared in the airline black hole.

Can someone please give it to me? I can't find it here.

Thanks

Rick and Yanlan :( :(

I have been looking for Peters information his number and location to talk to him about my interview problem but I can not find it. I had the information printed out but it is in my luggage the disappeared in the airline black hole.

Can someone please give it to me? I can't find it here.

Thanks

Rick and Yanlan :(  :(

206004[/snapback]

Rick, I hope this helps you. I posted as soon as I saw your request, it is from my saved file also.

Mike

You can contact King--aka Peter Paget with Global Visa Services at the following location and retain him to assist you. This would be the safest course of action.

Global Visa Consulting Center, 1st floor, 2nd annex Tian Yu Garden

136-142 Linhe Zhong Road

Guangzhou, Guangdong China 510610

Tel: 8620 388 53088

Or, try using the following email:

info@gzglobal.net

Make sure you put in the title:

"forward to Jade"

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!

Rick and Yanlan  :D  :D

206018[/snapback]

I gave Peter's info to the gal that got the blue slip while I was in GZ and he told her it would cost her $5K for him to help her with the overcome!! He might be good, but he is really expensive! She went with another offer of $2K! Good luck!

If that is the case, I am now broke. This visa journy took all of my money. Maybe he will answer a few questions free

Guest ShaQuaNew
If that is the case, I am now broke. This visa journy took all of my money. Maybe he will answer a few questions free

206072[/snapback]

Rick, I know that you're feeling very discouraged right now, but do try your best to take heart. While what is happening is a setback, it's not a permanent one. You can indeed overcome this problem. It will be a challenge, but try to enjoy your time together first remembering that the immigration road has rarely been an easy one for most. Sometimes the best things happen after we chill and decide to enjoy each moment in life.

Rick, I think you are a bit early in seeking legal assistance. Get to the American hour on Friday and see what you can find out. If this is only a delay it is doubtful that throwing money at the problem would make it go any faster.

It's very possible they can move foward prior to your daughters name check being complete, especially if it was a data entry error on their part. The various reports about the Friday meetings definately a hopeful sign.

The tickets can more than likely be changed with only a minor fee, but you will need to check with the specific airline.

Hey! That info you just posted for King I provided on CFL not too long ago. I don't know what your friend was talking about, but I got an excellent service for the what I paid for. He did not cost nearly what your friend offered up...

If you have visa problems and you want excellent representation by honest people who know what they're doing, then retain King. No lawyer is free--the same as no carpenter is free, and no mechanic is free, and no restaurant is free..but I will say that Kings fees are very reasonable in comparison to other attorneys who may or may not have honest motives and may or may not mess up your case worse than it already was...

In any case, good luck..

Rob

I'm not sure if this post is in the right forum, maybe some direction from a mod? Anyway here goes, when should one consider legal rep? In my case it is to late right now but might be helpful later. You cannot count on the system as they only answer general questions and even then not always the same, depends on who you talk to.

Guest pushbrk
Hey! That info you just posted for King I provided on CFL not too long ago. I don't know what your friend was talking about, but I got an excellent service for the what I paid for. He did not cost nearly what your friend offered up...

If you have visa problems and you want excellent representation by honest people who know what they're doing, then retain King. No lawyer is free--the same as no carpenter is free, and no mechanic is free, and no restaurant is free..but I will say that Kings fees are very reasonable in comparison to other attorneys who may or may not have honest motives and may or may not mess up your case worse than it already was...

In any case, good luck..

Rob

206686[/snapback]

Perhaps the 5000 mentioned was in RMB instead of USD or perhaps the services needed in the specific case were extensive. Nevertheless, I don't think there is a need for legal services in this case, at this time. It's just a matter of a delay for a new name check. Perhaps a Friday visit to the Consulate can expedite matters.

In any case, good luck..

Rob

206686[/snapback]

The man says he's "broke" - then he's broke. I've been there; I know what he means. Lee mentioned the airline ticket refund. I already checked with his travel agency who was kind enough to respond. It seems the airline has a penalty fee of $350 per ticket. That ain't cheap. I would be willing to chip in and send Rick some money.

Guest pushbrk

In any case, good luck..

Rob

206686[/snapback]

The man says he's "broke" - then he's broke. I've been there; I know what he means. Lee mentioned the airline ticket refund. I already checked with his travel agency who was kind enough to respond. It seems the airline has a penalty fee of $350 per ticket. That ain't cheap. I would be willing to chip in and send Rick some money.

207046[/snapback]

There was an "if" in the statement about being broke. I don't think Rick is asking for money, just advice.

In any case, good luck..

Rob

206686[/snapback]

Perhaps the 5000 mentioned was in RMB instead of USD or perhaps the services needed in the specific case were extensive. Nevertheless, I don't think there is a need for legal services in this case, at this time. It's just a matter of a delay for a new name check. Perhaps a Friday visit to the Consulate can expedite matters.

207033[/snapback]

Since I got the info 2nd hand from the woman involved, I don't know, but I asked her that question several times, since it sounded outrageous and she insisted it was $5000 US!

My SO talked to her last night and she got her visa in one month with the help of whoever she commissioned for $2K US, so she was thrilled and so is her husband... don't think she told him about the $2K... Appears there are others that can get the job done. I felt bad after recommending King to her. I'm sure he is very good, as others have attested to, so I was pretty surprised with what she told me the next day, after meeting with him in the evening. The Blue Slip requested a video of communications and more proof of their relationship, but nothing out of the ordinary, similar to other cases I have read about here.