My biggest wait so far has been the NOA-P3 for our K1. But I do feel ya on the P3-P4

Keep us informed. BTW...on the link for IR-1/DCF..if shows the FBI check occurring after the P3 is entered. I believe for IR-1/DCF the FBI check is ordered as soon as the P3 is sent out...

A small thing, but those of us who get paid for these details..it jumps out at ya! :P

Rob

Does it seem the period between P-3 and P-4 are the longest period to wait through? What are your thoughts?

205842[/snapback]

No, I think, at least for us, the longest wait was in getting the visa approved and sent to GUZ. I submitted the I-129F Sept 7th and it did not get approved and sent to GUZ until Dec 27th. Our P-3 was sent to us on Feb 17th. She completed it and sent it overnight to GUZ the next day. They did not enter it into their computer until Mar 7th. I called and just got the interview date today. It will be 23 May. So it took neary two months to go from the P-3 to P-4.

Keep calling DOS. Be patient.

67 days since eligible for interview an no P4 yet.  I see someone else on here just got their P4 and they sent in their P3 one month after us.  I'll never understand.

205900[/snapback]

This was the quickest part of the process for Li and myself. After 7.5 months for NOA2 and then one year at NVC, maybe they took pity on us.

We could compare Cheetos receipts??? :)

Good Luck

Edited by LiandLarry (see edit history)

Larry I know many of you have waited very much longer then I have. But what's frustrating is being eligible for interview and never being told why others keep passing me up by getting their interview date and we get nothing.

I call the DOS. Nothing. I called the GUZ today and they told me that we should get P4 one month after being eligible. I told her It's been over 2 months. She said we should recieve something next month. I told her that's what i was told last month. Then she says I should send GUZ an email asking why no P4 yet. I told her that last time I sent email, they told me to call the pay line. hahaha. WTF? I call the pay line and they tell me to email. Grrrrrrrrr!

I just want someone to tell me that our case is ok and not lost somewhere.

I sent them another email tonight basically demanding an answer. We shall see. Maybe I piss them off so much they either throw our case in the garbage or actually do something good with it. :)

I don't know how this all works, either.

I had returned home from my visit to my fiancee before you ever saw yours for the first time.

Our NOA was sent on the same day as yours (13 Oct).

Yet you got approved by 20 November, whereas they didn't even look at mine until the end of December or so.

Of course, it's possible you were using a different service center than California...