I called the court the other day and they gave me a date to go to court....next month. The woman answered the divorce, I sent her a copy in email. At least that part will be over soon hopefully. It appears the divorce by publication is going to be successful.

Hopefully, I will get some closure in this matter after it is final. Having been severely burned, it is not easy to stop thinking about it. It is on my mind daily. No one could imagine what I have endured, but I sure you might have an idea. but everyday it is a little better than the one before. I know it probably sounds like I should let this go, While I feel I am letting it go, slowly.... I'm sure I will remember this for a very long time. I will admit, it makes me afraid to do it again, but I feel Chinese women are good, just are all other women in different ethnic groups... it's just the bad ones that use and abuse for thier own benefits that make life difficult. As far as being afraid of doing it again, I hope to try one more time. only this time, I hope not to make the same mistake I did before. I feel my SO is a much more stable and "real" person than the one before. I promised my SO I wouldn't come to China until I was divorced.

Hindsight makes everything so clear, I wanted that woman so much( I loved her very much)... and I ignored all my common senses because of it. But as those have said before, it is best it happened when it did. At least I didn't waste more than 2 years... It would be 2 years in August.

I still come to read on this site from time to time... not much to post. I read all of the happy stories and I feel good for those. even though I can't share with actual expereinces. Please keep me in your prayers

Edited by nygatl15 (see edit history)
I read all of the happy stories and I feel good for those. even though I can't share with actual expereinces. Please keep me in your prayers

205404[/snapback]

I'm not so sure about that Charles. There's a long future ahead, and I'm certain you'll be sharing a lot of your good times in the months and years that follow.

Glad things are moving to closure.

I read all of the happy stories and I feel good for those. even though I can't share with actual expereinces. Please keep me in your prayers

205404[/snapback]

I'm not so sure about that Charles. There's a long future ahead, and I'm certain you'll be sharing a lot of your good times in the months and years that follow.

205407[/snapback]

Thanks Frank for the encouragement. This past thursday, I drove past the outlet malls in Dawsonville, you can imagine my memory reminded me that was the last time you your wife and mine and others from CFL were there 2 days after Thanksgiving... 2 hours later, my life in that marriage blew up... but thanks again, I beleive good memories are in my future.

205404[/snapback]

205407[/snapback]

Thanks Frank for the encouragement. This past thursday, I drove past the outlet malls in Dawsonville, you can imagine my memory reminded me that was the last time you your wife and mine and others from CFL were there 2 days after Thanksgiving... 2 hours later, my life in that marriage blew up... but thanks again, I beleive good memories are in my future.

205408[/snapback]

Hang in there. You will be ok. Good things will come around.

Carl