Got everything together, the package looks perfect, At least to me. Hope I don't run into any problems with listing her daughter on the I-130. Her Ex has custody and won't be part of the petition. Everyone and the information here has been a tremendous help. Thank you. I feel an I-129f in the near future. :whistling:

Mat

Got everything together, the package looks perfect, At least to me. Hope I don't run into any problems with listing her daughter on the I-130. Her Ex has custody and won't be part of the petition. Everyone and the information here has been a tremendous help. Thank you. I feel an  I-129f in the near future. :whistling:

Mat

205272[/snapback]

Welcome to the jungle! Yes, file for the K3!

Guest pushbrk
Got everything together, the package looks perfect, At least to me. Hope I don't run into any problems with listing her daughter on the I-130. Her Ex has custody and won't be part of the petition. Everyone and the information here has been a tremendous help. Thank you. I feel an  I-129f in the near future. :)

Mat

205272[/snapback]

Mat,

You do know that you'll need to file a separate I-130 for the child, right?

Listing the Child on the I-129F is enough but it doesn't work that way on the I-130. Since you're going through HK for the K3, it's a pretty sure bet they'll come here on the K3/K4 but you'll want to look carefully into when to file the I-130 for the child if you didn't do them both together.

Got everything together, the package looks perfect, At least to me. Hope I don't run into any problems with listing her daughter on the I-130. Her Ex has custody and won't be part of the petition. Everyone and the information here has been a tremendous help. Thank you. I feel an   I-129f in the near future. :blush:

Mat

205272[/snapback]

Mat,

You do know that you'll need to file a separate I-130 for the child, right?

Listing the Child on the I-129F is enough but it doesn't work that way on the I-130. Since you're going through HK for the K3, it's a pretty sure bet they'll come here on the K3/K4 but you'll want to look carefully into when to file the I-130 for the child if you didn't do them both together.

205303[/snapback]

Thanks Mike, but SOs ex husband has full custody, Daughter is not coming.

And he's off, heading out of the gate to a quick start.  Folks, this horse has legs and should be fast.

Good luck.  Not to rain on your parade, but take a luck at hunter's recent post about a child in the custody of the ex.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17100

205349[/snapback]

Yes I saw that, I will make sure the P3 gets filled out correctly

205396[/snapback]

Thats the same crap im dealing with now. My wife listed her son and GUZ thinks we want a visa for him so they delayed our interview date waiting for her sons visa app. GRRRRR make damn good and sure you specify for whom the visa is for.