The Problem of a Spanish name

One of my colleagues is dating online with a hot, good-looking Latin guy who is on exile in Bagmom, Iraq.

The other colleague is dating online with a Registered Nurse from LA, who has Mexican blood and name, and was born in America.

One friend of mine, an accountant, is dating online with a mechanic technician from San Francisco, who also has a Spanish name.

Someone told me before that with a Latin petitioner it's extremely difficult to get a visa but I didn't believe it! Till I saw two applicants, one K1 and the other CR1, their cases were decided to return to DHS at the interview: environmentalism - no need to submit docs to overcome denials :clapping: which saves resources. Their petitioners have Spanish names, though born in America.

I need your advice. Gracious!

P.S. I won't fight with you if you call me a beaner cuz I do look like a beaner :clapping:

One of my colleagues is dating online with a hot, good-looking Latin guy who is on exile in Bagmom, Iraq.

The other colleague is dating online with a Registered Nurse from LA, who has Mexican blood and name, and was born in America.

One friend of mine, an accountant, is dating online with a mechanic technician from San Francisco, who also has a Spanish name.

Someone told me before that with a Latin petitioner it's extremely difficult to get a visa but I didn't believe it!  Till I saw two applicants, one K1 and the other CR1, their cases were decided to return to DHS at the interview: environmentalism - no need to submit docs to overcome denials :) which saves resources. Their petitioners have Spanish names, though born in America.

I need your advice. Gracious!

P.S. I won't fight with you if you call me a beaner cuz I do look like a beaner :D

203645[/snapback]

Tell your friends to look for nice white guys :D Next question?

Tell your friends to look for nice white guys :lol: Next question?

203687[/snapback]

My friends feel more comfortable to have an intimate relation with people who have the same skin color like themselves. The translatar of the club said petitioner with not so good figures on Income Tax Return will also tend to get denied and the guys they date don't have this problem.

Guest pushbrk
Tell your friends to look for nice white guys :lol: Next question?

203687[/snapback]

My friends feel more comfortable to have an intimate relation with people who have the same skin color like themselves. The translatar of the club said petitioner with not so good figures on Income Tax Return will also tend to get denied and the guys they date don't have this problem.

203740[/snapback]

Each case involves a separate pair of individuals with distinct case details. Many visas are issued each day for both petitioners and beneficiaries with Spanish names.

Any meaningful advice is likely to require case specific details.

Just exactly what is it you need advice on? :huh:?:angry:

203657[/snapback]

Need advice on how to avoid potential visa denial.

203749[/snapback]

What you ask for is way too generalized. To avoid visa denial could be anything from improper information submitted to a scam marriage to terrorism.

Please be more specific in what you are seeking and maybe we can help you.

best advice I can provide is to follow the rules, and provide true information on the application and follow up documentation........

good luck

What you ask for is way too generalized. To avoid visa denial could be anything from improper information submitted to a scam marriage to terrorism.

203759[/snapback]

Chinese are not interested in terrorism.

The problem is a true relation is treated as a scam marry.

My husieband and I have a lawyer in San Francico and he said there is no point to deny me but GUZ returned our case to DHS last year November.

Shall I get someone to help in China?

My friends worried the same problem. Evelything vely true but they don't believe it.

Guest ShaQuaNew

203759[/snapback]

Chinese are not interested in terrorism.

The problem is a true relation is treated as a scam marry.

My husieband and I have a lawyer in San Francico and he said there is no point to deny me but GUZ returned our case to DHS last year November.

Shall I get someone to help in China?

My friends worried the same problem. Evelything vely true but they don't believe it.

204027[/snapback]

When your visa was denied, you should have been provided the exact reason for the denial, and precisely what you would need to do to overcome the denial. That information is VERY important.

Now, if your visa was denied on suspicion of a scam relationship, or fraud, DOS may or may not have specific evidence of what took place. Because it appears your visa was denied, and because any denial is quite serious, and becuase a visa can be denied for many, many, reasons, you must understand that it's difficult for members on this site to provide you specific direction about what you should or should not do.

Nevertheless, if you already have an attorney, it would be wise to consult first with you current attorney to determine the status of your case. As with any legal case it's a good idea to get more than one opinion, but before doing so, make sure you've exhausted all efforts with your current attorney.

Bottom line, call or contact your attorney in San Francisco before doing anything more....