December 7, 1941

Always try too remember what you have, not what you don't have!!!!!!!

For those of you who may have forgotten. Even though we are all stressed out, we should take a little time to remember all the Veterans from all the wars. Because of their sacrifices we are able to choose to fall in love with anyone we find in any country.

This is also part of the reason so many people want to live in the US. Sure we have our share of problems, but it is still one of the best places in the world to live, and to practice any religon you choose. 9/11/01 was no less tragic then 12/7/41. Anyone who wants to live in the US, or already lives here, should never forget either of these dates. Both were vicious and unprovoked sneak attacks.

Have a wonderful holiday season.

Bob M a Vietnam Veteran.... :ph34r: :unsure:

It's interresting how this year the December 7 stuff was a less publisized than normal, it just goes to show you that those politicians only use it for publicity for patriotism, but since we've got other Middle Eastern problems, they're using that for the patriotism now, how unfortunate.

I saw story on CNN about PH. While there are many things in our country that we dislike - there are many more things we do. As a whole, ours is the best in the world.

During my military life, I have been to at least 48 countries in the world, most I left feeling sorry for the people who lived there......So while it seems that our politicians have abandoned us, remember, its not them that make this country great - its you and I.