Thanks for sharing. You endured a mad dash through the briar patch. I must say however that the US government needs to be fired from the business of torturing visa applicants and US citizens. Unfortunately, the majority of American public does not understand the difference between those that have applied for visas legally, and the illegal alien.

200695[/snapback]

I agree with you 100%. If it took me 8,9 months or more to return my product to my customers I'd be out of business....

Thanks for sharing. You endured a mad dash through the briar patch. I must say however that the US government needs to be fired from the business of torturing visa applicants and US citizens. Unfortunately, the majority of American public does not understand the difference between those that have applied for visas legally, and the illegal alien.

200695[/snapback]

I agree with you 100%. If it took me 8,9 months or more to return my product to my customers I'd be out of business....

200755[/snapback]

Not if you had a monoply.

200819[/snapback]

Yeah… The processing dates from March 7th to March 20th didn’t change one day. Only the government can work for 2 weeks ... do absolutely nothing… and get away with it.