My baby passed with flying colors....

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you guys know that my wife passed her K-3 interview a few weeks ago (on our 16 month wedding anniversary :) ). All the officers my wife encountered, especially the VO, were very professional and friendly. It has been a smooth process for us - the wait time from filing I-130 to visa-in-hand was about 7.5 months, although our total wait time from the time we met is almost 2 years because I was going through naturalization proceedings first.

We spent the time after the GUZ visit packing and we arrived in the US last week! Things couldn't be better and we are overwhelmed with joy. I still can't believe she is actually here and it's just totally amazing after such a long wait. We want to thank everyone at CFL for their participation and help when I had questions. This site is a valuable resource as it has given us an excellent understanding of the whole visa process.

Thanks again, and we'll see you guys over at the AOS forum. Good luck to everyone who is still going through this visa process to unite with their loved ones. Hang in there, and you'll make it too!

Xtal

Congratulations!!! :rolleyes: :lol: Glad the process was smooth for you too!!

I'm headed home tomorrow with my new family and can't wait to see their reactions to their new home!!

Best of luck in the future together!!