Aff. of support and rental properties

Hello,

Im in the midst of doing my aff. of support. My realtor works for Remax. Can he type up a document. Stating the value of my 2 rentals? Or is there another way of doing this? Thanks again..

196221[/snapback]

Hi,

If your income is sufficient this will not really be needed. I will give details on mine, but I will just give copies of the payment docs from my property manager. If you have a recent appraisal I suppose that would be good too, but the income is the most important.

-James

Hello,

Im in the midst of doing my aff. of support. My realtor works for Remax. Can he type up a document. Stating the value of my 2 rentals? Or is there another way of doing this? Thanks again..

196221[/snapback]

Hi,

If your income is sufficient this will not really be needed. I will give details on mine, but I will just give copies of the payment docs from my property manager. If you have a recent appraisal I suppose that would be good too, but the income is the most important.

-James

196226[/snapback]

My income is suff. But I want this to. You know, "Just to be sure" . So if theres anyone else here. Please give me more of your feedbacks. Thanks

Hello,

?Im in the midst of doing my aff. of support. My realtor works for Remax. Can he type up a document. Stating the value of my 2 rentals? Or is there another way of doing this? Thanks again..

196221[/snapback]

Hi,

-James

196226[/snapback]

My income is suff. But I want this to. You know, "Just to be sure" . So if theres anyone else here. Please give me more of your feedbacks. Thanks

196229[/snapback]

Sometimes providing too much information can cause problems. This is one of those forms where taking a minimalist approach is best. If you meet the requirements that is all that is needed.

But if you provide more they can always ask for you to provide additional evidence concerning the property, such as an appraisal and then you not only get to spend the money for the appraisal, but explain to your SO why she must take the documents back to GZ as overcome evidence.