Possible i-130 denial

Dear USCONGUZ...

Can't put details here but to put it short..I-129f is approved

and from letter I got its in GZ now..I-130 without giving

details(wife will kick my butt)..Maybe denied, I don't know.

Recieved and email saying a wriiten descion will be sent

to me, thats been 2 weeks, still have norhing..I've tried

calling USCIS and everything but cannot get a staright

answer only in general..Pls if you can, is there anyway

to talk with someone that can give details about a case?

I can't explain here reason i'm thinking I-130 maybe

denide, don't know anything tell you the truth, nothing

at all..Pls advice if possible? :ph34r:

Dear USCONGUZ...

at all..Pls advice if possible? :lol:

195132[/snapback]

It's coming, really soon. (I would say three weeks is Max, to get your RFE in the mail.) My 130 was "denide" also. My 129 disappeared. That was only for starters.

The lady on the phone can not give you any details via land line. snail mail only. What you will recieve is called an RFE, not a denial.

They need more paperwork to support your 130. Maybe you forgot something or forgot to check a box on the app. In my case, they said I needed more evidence that I was a US citizen, even though I was born and raised here, went to war for my country, white skin, blue eyes yada yada... come to find out, my lawyer submitted my old passport instead of my new one. There was about 7 other screw ups on my 130 CSC never caught, but I corrected and mailed an explaination letter back. two weeks after you mail your RFE back to the service center you'll be approved with an I-797 and then it will go to the visa center in NH as a CR-1 visa application. your I-129 will only do you any good if you sent it to the VSC. There isn't much thinking on behalf of our immigration officials, they just follow the SOP. take a #, get in line. You'll be ok. Let me know.

GZ isn't denying a 130. 129F maybe. I haven't heard of that in over 2 years.

OK, i think your confused. I think I got it now. Don't write to GZ. they have no idea what your talking about. You got an email from USCIS. From California. So read my original response. Your getting an RFE from the California Service Center (USCIS). GZ won't know what your talking about. If you mailed a 129F to GZ or Vermont, it's garbage if your already married. You can't submit a 129F (to Chicago) until you get a NOA1 from CSC. You only have your I-130 app. at this point if your married.

Check out the links in my siganature too. It will explain everything.

Edited by Mengxin (see edit history)
Dear USCONGUZ...

at all..Pls advice if possible? :D

195132[/snapback]

It's coming, really soon. (I would say three weeks is Max, to get your RFE in the mail.) My 130 was "denide" also. My 129 disappeared. That was only for starters.

The lady on the phone can not give you any details via land line. snail mail only. What you will recieve is called an RFE, not a denial.

They need more paperwork to support your 130. Maybe you forgot something or forgot to check a box on the app. In my case, they said I needed more evidence that I was a US citizen, even though I was born and raised here, went to war for my country, white skin, blue eyes yada yada... come to find out, my lawyer submitted my old passport instead of my new one. There was about 7 other screw ups on my 130 CSC never caught, but I corrected and mailed an explaination letter back. two weeks after you mail your RFE back to the service center you'll be approved with an I-797 and then it will go to the visa center in NH as a CR-1 visa application. your I-129 will only do you any good if you sent it to the VSC. There isn't much thinking on behalf of our immigration officials, they just follow the SOP. take a #, get in line. You'll be ok. Let me know.

OK, i think your confused. I think I got it now. Don't write to GZ. they have no idea what your talking about. You got an email from USCIS. From California. So read my original response. Your getting an RFE from the California Service Center (USCIS). GZ won't know what your talking about. If you mailed a 129F to GZ or Vermont, it's garbage if your already married. You can't submit a 129F (to Chicago) until you get a NOA1 from CSC. You only have your I-130 app. at this point if your married.

195160[/snapback]

Thanks for answer..Realy thank you for that..Seems it may not matter now though..Thank you

Dear USCONGUZ...

at all..Pls advice if possible? :(

195132[/snapback]

195160[/snapback]

Menqxin..Sorry for my short response earlier..Right depressed these days..Got back from china around feb.5th..1am with a letter from uscis asking for evidence..its been a war and a ton of money i dont have since that day..Can't say details here but due to something done by an (ex) many years ago..belive it or not a (fake) paper filed by them that uscis found to be just that(fake)..I-130 is denied as of today..Just got letter today..Crazy thing is I-129f is approved and sitting in GZ right now..I got a 5 page from uscis with a lot of blah..blah..and more money to pay but nothing about what happens to our I-129f now..And ur right they wont say shx anyway but snail mail..Realy thank you for help though, told me many things i did not know..Guess it's a few more months to wait for another snail mail saying I-129 is shot to..So will be slapping me to real soon :)

195480[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that. I hope that things work out for you and your wife.

I have some questions about your paperwork though.

Are you married or not married?

When you say your 129F is approved, does that mean that your waiting for an interview date?

If you really want to get the scoup on your case status in GZ, you need to call DOS. GZ will never give anyone a straight answer.

Department of State (DOS)

1-202-663-1225 Call after NVC completes Security check and sends to Gunagzhou

also check out this link below for more info.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14494

The process can be discouraging. Wish you luck.

If you feel you need help, contact the attorney that is known as King on CFL....do a search for his contact info. If you cannot find it..email me and I will respond with it!

Good luck..and don't worry too much. The guys at the GZ Cons are the best. I have lived in Italy and in Spain, and these guys' workload is ridiculous, but they still manage to help people and keep their cool 99 times out of a 100..

Rob :o