Has anyone used Paciasia Travel?

Guest pushbrk
I am looking to schedule airline tickets to China for later in the year, I would like to purchase early to cut cost and ensure availability, has anyone used Paciasia Travel or any other?

http://www.paciasia.com/

194796[/snapback]

I bought the ticket for my upcoming trip from them but not at the originally quoted price. It was still the best option at the time. I would have no qualms about using them again but will always shop around.

I am looking to schedule airline tickets to China for later in the year, I would like to purchase early to cut cost and ensure availability, has anyone used Paciasia Travel or any other?

194796[/snapback]

Is there a cheaper one out there. I know if you go now, they are very cheap... but I want to go in the summer. I priced Paciasia from atlanta to nanning for $1350. I requested a reservation, but no one has contacted me yet. It's not a real time reservation. Would have been nice to get one for $1000 or less.

Guest ShaQuaNew

194796[/snapback]

It's a crapshoot. Like most, I viewed prices for weeks before buying a ticket in January, 2006. After watching, I found that Continental had the best price from Orlando, to Hong Kong. Knowing that prices change at the drop of a hat, I clicked and bought it.

The next day, another member posted a link to Pacasia. I thought, why not contact them and see. I first emailed, and then called. They sent me a confirmation on the round-trip ticket price from Orlando to Hong Kong, of $710.00. That was the total price after taxes and fees for the same Continental flight.

I ended up paying $898.00 direct to Continental because 24-hours had elapsed after buying my ticket.

Bottom line, check early, check often. I called Pacasia and they are legit. They often buy dozens and hundreds of tickets in blocks at reduced rates....

194796[/snapback]

It's a crapshoot. Like most, I viewed prices for weeks before buying a ticket in January, 2006. After watching, I found that Continental had the best price from Orlando, to Hong Kong. Knowing that prices change at the drop of a hat, I clicked and bought it.

The next day, another member posted a link to Pacasia. I thought, why not contact them and see. I first emailed, and then called. They sent me a confirmation on the round-trip ticket price from Orlando to Hong Kong, of $710.00. That was the total price after taxes and fees for the same Continental flight.

I ended up paying $898.00 direct to Continental because 24-hours had elapsed after buying my ticket.

Bottom line, check early, check often. I called Pacasia and they are legit. They often buy dozens and hundreds of tickets in blocks at reduced rates....

195030[/snapback]

Not sure what this reply means from Paciasia. I guess the july reservation for 1350 is out.

"The lowest fare seats for your travel dates are sold out, and we booked waiting list for you now, after confirmed, we will let you know, thanks."

Guest pushbrk

194796[/snapback]

195030[/snapback]

Not sure what this reply means from Paciasia. I guess the july reservation for 1350 is out.

"The lowest fare seats for your travel dates are sold out, and we booked waiting list for you now, after confirmed, we will let you know, thanks."

195054[/snapback]

It means they don't currently have any lowest fare tickets available for your travel date. She'll do the best she can and get back with you. Her email should have a phone number on the bottom to call with questions. If not, PM me and I'll give it to you.

I have used them the two times I have went to China. A lady by the name of Hong has helped me both times and reliable.

www.Paciasia.com.  or phone (561) 306-3424

195089[/snapback]

she's the one! how long did it take for her to find you a cheap flight... she had them for $1500... I wanted $1300 and NWA, i didn't ask for NWA, just my intial choice... I have about 40000 miles with them... how long before you get a free flight with them, anyone know??, 60000 domestic, yes?

Edited by nygatl15 (see edit history)
I have used them the two times I have went to China. A lady by the name of Hong has helped me both times and reliable.

www.Paciasia.com.?or phone (561) 306-3424

195089[/snapback]

she's the one! how long did it take for her to find you a cheap flight... she had them for $1500... I wanted $1300 and NWA, i didn't ask for NWA, just my intial choice... I have about 40000 miles with them... how long before you get a free flight with them, anyone know??, 60000 domestic, yes?

195190[/snapback]

For domestic flight is it 25,000. It costs 60,000 miles for international flights. That is assuming there is availability. If not, and you have to use a "rule buster" The costs are double.

Gee........I wonder what happened to my posts here in this thread? I know I did not say anything bad or anything distastful, I just offered some more information about airline tickets.

Now all of my posts are gone. Have my posts been banned from the site? ;) :( :(

I guess this is a case of bait and switch,, they show you one price, then offer another price higher. Flychina was suggested by one of our prestigous established members offline and it seems they are offering $300 less, $1385. I will have to wait and see if they actually give the tickets at that price. We will see.

I guess this is a case of bait and switch,, they show you one price, then offer another price higher. Flychina was suggested by one of our prestigous established members offline and it seems they are offering $300 less, $1385. I will have to wait and see if they actually give the tickets at that price. We will see.

195784[/snapback]

;) I was trying to help you, but all of my information was deleted. And I did email you to offer some more information by pm, never heard from you.

Rick