Received letter

I receive this letter from immigration to provide the exact same material that I provided when I sent the application :D . I called and ask why and if there was a reason for them to request for the same material such as passport photos, proof like plane tickets, photos together, etc.... and they couldn't tell me. The guy on the other line just say to send what they ask and he doesn't know why. I just want to know if I sent the same material will I have the same problem but he still doesn't know. Such a BS from immigration :)

This is after waiting for 4 months. SO is so frustrate with this since she have to take new passport photo and now wondering if this will ever get done!

Sounds like an RFE. Maybe they couldn't figure out what to do with the pictures that you subsequently sent and just tossed them.

RFEs can be misleading because they often list everything that could be sent. You sometimes have to interpret the actual request to determine what it is that they are actually looking for.

I receive this letter from immigration to provide the exact same material that I provided when I sent the application :blink: .  I called and ask why and if there was a reason for them to request for the same material such as passport photos, proof like plane tickets, photos together, etc.... and they couldn't tell me.  The guy on the other line just say to send what they ask and he doesn't know why.  I just want to know if I sent the same material will I have the same problem but he still doesn't know.  Such a BS from immigration :unsure:

This is after waiting for 4 months.  SO is so frustrate with this since she have to take new passport photo and now wondering if this will ever get done!

193113[/snapback]

I've been down the RFE trail...

It's going to take at least 1 month after you send your

reply before they take a look at your file again because

they send all files to an offsite storage facility.

So hurry up and reply and stop complaining !

It's hard to know if this has to do with the organization of the petition, incomplete documentation, or missing evidences (which includes they misplaced it)...

In all cases, the only solution is to give them what they want. I would be inclined to take a good objective look at what your sending to see that it is completely proves you meet in person within the last two years... that is the true litmus test of this petition... everything else is just paperwork.