Guest ShaQuaNew
I tried calling the DOS today and got a recording that the office is "unexpectedly closed".

Does anyone know what is going on?

Maybe I have called so many times they are blocking my phone number  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

192446[/snapback]

It appears that they have indeed blocked your number.... :yahoo:

1-202-663-1225, 1, 1, 0 is working here.

I tried calling the DOS today and got a recording that the office is "unexpectedly closed".

Does anyone know what is going on?

Maybe I have called so many times they are blocking my phone number  :violin4:  :D

192446[/snapback]

I personally went to the Dept.of State authentications office today in D.C....They were open.Ofcourse,the authentications office is only an annex,and is only open from 7:30AM to 11:00AM EST.

DOS told me that all security clearance has been completed.  Now it's P4 time I hope.

192464[/snapback]

IluvmyLi, I today got the same message!!! Clearance on Feb 17th. No p-4 yet though. I guess I'll call back the end of the weekand see again. :V:

Rick

Edited by rlheim (see edit history)
DOS told me that all security clearance has been completed.?Now it's P4 time I hope.

192464[/snapback]

IluvmyLi, I today got the same message!!! Clearance on Feb 17th. No p-4 yet though. I guess I'll call back the end of the weekand see again. ;)

Rick

192650[/snapback]

Rick I just called the GUZ pay line and was told that we have to wait 2.5 months from the time of P3 being put into computer before receiving P4. I'm hoping it was a canned response. :V:

I just thought i'd give the pay line a chance. Wasn't expecting much.

Edited by IluvmyLi (see edit history)