Two(2) motives VO always check

Guest ShaQuaNew
BTW: I don't mean to downplay the need to focus on that point since one must for the benefit of the relationship... As a statistical data point, I don't see the problem as much as last year...

189582[/snapback]

Perhaps, but very hard to know. I simply put myself in the VO's shoes when considering this one. I personally would look more carefully at how, when, and if a couple communicates when they don't share a common language.

It takes extra effort on both parts to overcome a language deficit, so anything that one can do to illustrate how you communicate can only help. I think it would be unwise to not consider taking extra steps....

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the interview, VO can see your bright smile and happiness when talking about your husband or fiance.

They also can see it on the pics.

In a fraud case, the expression betrays the applicant: distance when talking about the petitioner.

Good point.

Wow, I see this in our pictures and videos too. We look like we are addicted to each other. Darn.

And, she always says her friends ask her if she knows anything other than lao gong, lao gong.

Where do those dern donkeys learn to drive anyway.

Must have been Donkey see Donkey do.

I'm sure.

So, I think it might be best not to show up at the interview wearing one Nike and one Addidas shoe... :D

So, we provide the financial information at what stage, P3 or P4?

189482[/snapback]

Hey guys/gals. That part about paying for airline travel. Say im in usa, and im just a bit strapped for cash, and I get a real good deal for airfare. so my wife, who is in china wires it to me. Would the VO be bent if they found that out?

I mean seriously, I was saving for the ticket I knew I was gonna have to buy anyway, but for what I paid that was the only way to do it. I might add, I am impressed a woman from china can wire that kind of money. I always was under the impression chinese people were kind of poor. Thanks.

If she were your K-1 fiance, they might look at whether you can reasonably afford to go trolling for brides in China, or whether you might just be in it for whatever kickback you might get.

Undocumented deposits to your account are a sign of this. I had several when I transferred money from my brokerage account to my bank account, but they apparently didn't get any attention since I had plenty of money to cover my expenses. Just in case, I had prepared a document for Jiaying to take to the interview which connected the deposits to the brokerage withdrawals.

If she were your K-1 fiance, they might look at whether you can reasonably afford to go trolling for brides in China, or whether you might just be in it for whatever kickback you might get.

Undocumented deposits to your account are a sign of this. I had several when I transferred money from my brokerage account to my bank account, but they apparently didn't get any attention since I had plenty of money to cover my expenses. Just in case, I had prepared a document for Jiaying to take to the interview which connected the deposits to the brokerage withdrawals.

189615[/snapback]

Thank you randy, I still have all the paper work form the transaction. Just in case they ask.

So, I think it might be best not to show up at the interview wearing one Nike and one Addidas shoe... :D

So, we provide the financial information at what stage, P3 or P4?

189482[/snapback]

Hey guys/gals. That part about paying for airline travel. Say im in usa, and im just a bit strapped for cash, and I get a real good deal for airfare. so my wife, who is in china wires it to me. Would the VO be bent if they found that out?

I mean seriously, I was saving for the ticket I knew I was gonna have to buy anyway, but for what I paid that was the only way to do it. I might add, I am impressed a woman from china can wire that kind of money. I always was under the impression chinese people were kind of poor. Thanks.

189613[/snapback]

Provided the relationship is genuine, it doesn't matter you or your SO pays for the flight ticket.

Just keep the evidence and tell the truth. Easy.

In May 2004, I gave a petitioner in Huston some hints:" VO kept a pile of your remittice slips. You have made the image that your SO needs you more financially rather than physically.

This comment of yours has been bouncing around in my head. There is no question that my income alone will be sufficient to prove my ability to support my SO and her daughter. I have been sending her money on occasion to help her out. I thought that the wire transfer requests would be a good piece of evidence, but I think that you are saying it would not be a good idea to include them? Would I be implying financial need for me as opposed to physical/emotional desire?

Mike

This comment of yours has been bouncing around in my head. There is no question that my income alone will be sufficient to prove my ability to support my SO and her daughter. I have been sending her money on occasion to help her out. I thought that the wire transfer requests would be a good piece of evidence, but I think that you are saying it would not be a good idea to include them? Would I be implying financial need for me as opposed to physical/emotional desire?

Mike

190230[/snapback]

I think this came up in a thread once before that sending money to (supporting) your wife would be viewed favorably, but money exchanged by fiances could be viewed as somebody "buying" something.

The receipts could open a door for the VO to question her motivation. Don't show them unless specifically asked.

Mike

190230[/snapback]

I think this came up in a thread once before that sending money to (supporting) your wife would be viewed favorably, but money exchanged by fiances could be viewed as somebody "buying" something.

The receipts could open a door for the VO to question her motivation. Don't show them unless specifically asked.

190246[/snapback]

Thanks Randy. I was starting to get that feeling. Appreciate the confirmation.

...Reply to Jim:

Eunice is a highly qualified individual helping Chinese people with their Visa paperwork and situations that develop during the process.

She helped my wife fill out the necessary forms for K-1 Visa and then aided us getting the children here to USA on K-2 Visas.

Read her recent posts and you will get an idea of her background and expertise.

I think she is giving some really good tips to those immersed in the Fiancee visa currently.

Eunice welcome to CFL and thank you for all the informative input.

Ken

189525[/snapback]

Thank you, Ken.

I'm so grateful that my clients always appreciate what I have done.

You know, you got the flights tickets already and everybody waiting for the visas to slip out - it made me perspiring though the case of the two kids was not really tough one-:)))))))))

Eunice

In May 2004, I gave a petitioner in Huston some hints:" VO kept a pile of your remittice slips. You have made the image that your SO needs you more financially rather than physically.

Mike

190230[/snapback]

The circumstances I mentioned is different from yours.

They got pads of remittance slips but no pictures together which made the case suspicious.