• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bad for an August 1st interview, huh? :)  :)  :)

you're joking right ??

I'm sorry to mess up the data... Perhaps I call GZ tomorrow and ask them to hold the visa a tee wee bit longer :greenblob: :greenblob:

Just kidding Frenchman, just kidding. :) :P :D

Here is an interesting development... When yuhui called GZ info line yesterday.... they said ... No EMS yet..... riiiiiight.. We know better now..;)

But here is the interesting part. She called them again today before even knowing she had an EMS..

The guy at the IV team told her that the consular officer I have been dealing with, told them specifically to hurry up to process her case and the damn EMS because we had told him in an earlier email that her police certificate would expire March 18. ;)

As a matter of fact her EMS says specifically that if she cannot get to the consulate by March 14 , she needs another police certificate..Well, she won't need it as she'll be there Monday. Interesting huh?

So I guess the squeeky wheel did get greased a bit.

An odd thing.. Her name on the EMS enveloppe was barely legible. But the mail guy at the university ( she kept her address there ) knew her ( Gosh, the dude received a call from her about 3 times a week since september LOL ), so he knew who that was for.

She will try and speak to the officer to thank him when she is in GZ Monday.

That's all for now... and the night is shot...LOL

Thanks all !

It looks like the black hole gang is getting smaller fast these days.. That's great news ;)

Like Owen said, you might get an EMS, not even knowing the clearance came through.

I knew mine did, but I sure was not expecting the EMS today, considering the consulate told us yesterday.. EMS not sent yet... . Actually that EMS arrived on Wednesday China time. A day after I was told the visa was printed.. Like I said before.. road-runner EMS !

Go figure.

:greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob:

As a matter of fact her EMS says specifically that if she cannot get to the consulate by March 14 , she needs another police certificate..Well, she won't need it as she'll be there Monday. Interesting huh?

So I guess the squeeky wheel did get greased a bit.

Yes, i agree.

Eric, first, congratulations! 2nd, get off the candle board and throw away all the dirty socks before you sweetie shows up to chew you out!

Very happy for you both -- finally -- wait is over for you.

Guys, the light is getting bigger now at the end of tunnel!!!!