Namecheck finished at GUZ

I thought there was some speculation in previous posts about when the namecheck was started at GUZ. Li and I are a K-1 and they have not entered our paper file into their computer yet so no P3 has been mailed. Of course the electronic file was transferred to GUZ when we were released from NVC.

I asked DOS today if the namecheck has been started, they stated that the namecheck at GUZ was completed on 1/7/06. At least we know we won't be hung up on the namecheck at GUZ for over one year like NVC did to us.

Thank God!! :lol:

Larry

Edited by LiandLarry (see edit history)
I thought there was some speculation in previous posts about when the namecheck was started at GUZ

185279[/snapback]

You are right about this speculation (more like confusion) about the name check...

DOS told us that NVC completed a namecheck BEFORE it was sent to GZ, and then again.....after we received and returned P3, and after P3 put in computer, DOS again told us that GZ was doing a SECOND namecheck before they would put us in the interview queue and send P4. :wacko:

Good luck to you guys, you need a speedy P3, P4, Interview time now !

Edited by ameriken (see edit history)
GUZ speaks had confirmed earlier in a post that the name check begins before the P3 is sent out.  That is on K1's.  Not sure if that's 1st or 2nd name check. :wacko:

185316[/snapback]

the speculation and confusion continues........mine is K1, and those times I spoke about are what DOS told me. Namecheck at NVC, and a namecheck in GZ. And when we were post-P3, about 3 different reps at DOS said GZ was waiting on the 2nd namecheck.

Larry, we got a similar "name check complete" out of NVC about the time they sent the package. I think this is a miscommunication. I think what they are saying is the NVC name check is complete ... duh! After the physical package finally reach GZ and was logged in I was told that another name check was complete and then they mailed the P3.

BTW, I'm putting the finishing touches on the P3 response and the interview support material and will hand carry to China. We'll probably mail in the P3 response about Feb 1st ... a little slow but I want to get everything coordinated.