do chinese woman like younger man?

The discussion has come up. When we first met she asked me how old I thought she was, and I said, 25 years. She replied with a noise, which I translated into a "yes". Well, in many cases the sound means yes. I don't know how to spell the noise, but..... She's 36, 2 months younger than I, and..................I don't worry to much about it. I just try to give more than she gives, and it all works out. And, she can give, believe me, makes me feel like a King. Feeding me, and all. I just let her know that she is my Queen, and I'm here to serve her as well. This means more to her than age.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you guys will find that if the woman really loves you, you will be treated like a cross between a king and a young child. It takes some getting used to.

182413[/snapback]

If you've ever seen the movie The Last Emporer well, these women REALLY take much time and practice to take care of their men.

You're so right, Don, I'm King Baby in my home. But, Leiqin runs our humble palace.

I am 5 years older than my hubby. We have been together for 13 years, and been married for 10 years.

Our marriage has been a happy one until he started working for law firms, and getting more dull after he entered law school. During this time, my major concern of him would be his health. This period also coincide with the birth of our daughter. I guess we are both under high pressure.

I didn't intend to marry a younger man. It just happened. I have to admit that I wished that he was older, but I don't wish to marry another man who is older. :shutup:

I think you guys will find that if the woman really loves you, you will be treated like a cross between a king and a young child. It takes some getting used to.

182413[/snapback]

If you've ever seen the movie The Last Emporer well, these women REALLY take much time and practice to take care of their men.

You're so right, Don, I'm King Baby in my home. But, Leiqin runs our humble palace.

182416[/snapback]

Yeah, that's a good analogy Don. In China I'm led around by my hand, pushed into taxis, through opened doors, told to sit, told to stand and always asked if I'm happy and is there anything I want. :D

It's good to be the King Baby :lol: :baby:

182413[/snapback]

I am about to finish a 3 week stretch with my SO, and have found this to be so true.

Its a real personality dilemma I think I can live with.... :lol:

182413[/snapback]

I am about to finish a 3 week stretch with my SO, and have found this to be so true.

Its a real personality dilemma I think I can live with.... :D

182467[/snapback]

Oh, so true it is.. Think it is done so your head doesn't swell too big. Just as your about to think how your in charge, all the way no doubt.. Bam down comes the little child treatment and your put back in your real place.

Thanks for the insight Peter's Cat Pumpkin and Joanne.  My wife probably wouldn't have even concidered a younger man.  She thinks I'm a little too young lol.

182462[/snapback]

Well, if I were dating him online, I wouldn't even finish reading his profile. :D

Thanks for the insight Peter's Cat Pumpkin and Joanne.  My wife probably wouldn't have even concidered a younger man.  She thinks I'm a little too young lol.

182462[/snapback]

Well, if I were dating him online, I wouldn't even finish reading his profile. :P

182545[/snapback]

Don't take me wrong though, Pinky. Age itself should not be a barrier between two of you. You just have to put up with a lot of outside bias. Particularly in China, some people ask for your precise age bluntly. It would be less of a problem if you look older. (I don't look old besides hereditarily having early graying hair, but my hubby looked as if he was still in high school when he was actually 28. :( Now he looks like a colleage kid. :D , fit in quite well with his classmates in their mid 20s. :)

Yes, Chinese women like younger men. The younger the better. Studies show the best relationships have the woman at least 36.75 years older than her partner.

182547[/snapback]

Where does that figure come from, Jesse? Or are you kidding? I know Chinese woman adore their son. :D

Guest ShaQuaNew
Yes, Chinese women like younger men. The younger the better. Studies show the best relationships have the woman at least 36.75 years older than her partner.

182547[/snapback]

Where does that figure come from, Jesse? Or are you kidding? I know Chinese woman adore their son. :D

182551[/snapback]

Oh yes, this is also true. Chinese women are wild and free, and are frequently seen partying with their son's friends....

182547[/snapback]

182551[/snapback]

Oh yes, this is also true. Chinese women are wild and free, and are frequently seen partying with their son's friends....

182553[/snapback]

:) ......