find a cheaper $ for Vaccination Suppl. form

we called about 10 civil surgeons to compare the prices. yes, just like everyone says, they all want you to do the physical exam to charge me more.

at first, we made an appoinment for tomorrow, they charge us $95 for just fill out the form and get the doc. signature. but we found another place only charge us $25. then we called back and cancelled the appoinment, that lady asked me why, so i told her the turth coz you guys charge more...

well, we will see if they charge$25 like what they say when we get there tomorrow. :toot:

I thought my wife was finished after she had 2 td's, 2 mmr's and 2 varicellas as we received a signed I-693 supplement.

A few months later a friend asked a question about the I-693 and I was looking at it very closely when I saw the box checked said "Applicant does not meet the immunization requirements".

Turned out she needed one more td injection.

Be sure and inquire if she has had all the required immunizations prior to them filing out the I-693 or you'll be returning like we did.

is there anyone can tell me if i need more shots due to i had 3 shots (MMR, Td, Varicella)already in China...

booster?? Or tetanus?? :(

i heard it varies by age, i am 23...

Coz i am going to the civil surgeon tomorrow, it's not nearby...therefore i wanna make sure...