would K-3/4 still be valid?

Hi,there

Thanks to you all for your help and info.

Here I got another question,wish someone would help us out with it.

Since we were thinking to go back for the CR1 interview,I was wondering if by any bad luck (could be anything related to that day's weather,officer's mood or whatever I could not imagine) we got the blue slip (which I think we should not get), what would I do next ?Could we still be able to come back to USA on the K3/4 visa( which is valid for 2 years) to file the appeal or it would expire after the interview decison?

Does anyone know about it?This is mainly my husband's worry,it took so long to bring us here,nobody wants to go through the seperation any more,that is miserable!!So please help!!

Thanks a lot.

Tina

Edited by tina4211 (see edit history)
Has an I-130 been filed for the K4 minor?

181088[/snapback]

Thank you for reply.

Yes,everything has been completed,we also got the notice from NVC that they have sent the package to GUZ. So we are now waiting for the P4 of the interview date,which would be after the name check and something else,who knows.

Tina

I also had this same concern - although I do not see any logical reason to go back to GUZ to do this since it is much cheaper and easier to do the AOS here in the sates. I am anxiously awaiting the comments on this thread.

I also was wondering what the chance of being denied the CR1 visa at this interview? How many people actually fail this interview???

Scott