Original documents-plane tickets

She will have copies of my personal data (birth certificate,etc.)and plane tickets.Would it be advisable for her to have my originals on hand(just in case).

180652[/snapback]

These are the questions the Visa Officer asked my wife at her December 1st interview.

She asked how we meant and when.

Current employment verification paperwork.

What my job is.

How many times I had been to China and for how long each trip.

Wanted to see my itinerarys of my trips to China.

The Visa Officer asked to see copies of my airline (tickets) which my wife did not understand and had to ask her in Mandarin.

When I was divorced.

Asked about my family.

And looked at our photos.

My wife told her I speak a little Chinese, Hello, Thank You, watermelon, I love you forever, very full, bathroom, bye bye, all the time the visa officer was laughing.

My wife said she was a very nice woman and enjoyed and laughed while looking at our pictures.

Then said to my wife you are going to America. My wife responded twice Thank You Very Muchee. :mobrun:

I didn't keep copies of my boarding passes, but I did make a notarized (Local US notary) copy of the title page of my passport and the visa to China with the entry and departure stamps for China. Ying also kept the ticket stubs for a flight we took in China from Yanji to Beijing to prove I was in country.

As is, all her interviwer was interested in was our pictures and when we met and married. It seems that different VO's have different priorities and specific interests, so it is best to have a little of everything

I didn't keep copies of my boarding passes, but I did make a notarized (Local US notary)  copy of the title page of my passport and the visa to China with the entry and departure stamps for China.  Ying also kept the ticket stubs for a flight we took in China from Yanji to Beijing to prove I was in country. 

As is, all her interviwer was interested in was our pictures and when we met and married.  It seems that different VO's have different priorities and specific interests, so it is best to have a little of everything

180671[/snapback]

Yeah,that's what I' m thinking too (have a bit of everything).Just getting input folks.The "hard wire" now is very stressful.