Jany got it!!

After a comedy of errors and waiting and wondering what happenned, Jany finaly got the check we sent. Now I gotta try to remmeber which account i wrote it form so I can put some money in it.

Heres her email today. I know she won't mind me sharing it with everyone.

Dear Trigg,

I took today off to gather all the paperwork for the public housing appartment. So I went to the office to get the mail from you and also the check. Thank you so much for your help and the love from the friends from CFL. I will try all my best to make my life better here and I hope I will be able to help others in the future. Please tell the friends at CFL that I say thanks a lot.

I will have a busy weekend. I wish you a good and relax weekend and I want to day Hello to your beautiful wife and your children.

Sincerely

Jany

After a comedy of errors and waiting and wondering what happenned, Jany finaly got the check we sent.  Now I gotta try to remmeber which account i wrote it form so I can put some money in it.

Heres her email today. I know she won't mind me sharing it with everyone.

Dear Trigg,

I took today off to gather all the paperwork for the public housing appartment. So I went to the office to get the mail from you and also the check. Thank you so much for your help and the love from the friends from CFL. I will try all my best to make my life better here and I hope I will be able to help others in the future. Please tell the friends at CFL that I say thanks a lot.

I will have a busy weekend. I wish you a good and relax weekend and I want to day Hello to your beautiful wife and your children.

Sincerely

Jany

180478[/snapback]

God Bless Her. My thanks to Jany for allowing us the opportunity to help. I hope she uses some of it as "mad" money and have some fun.

Trigg,

Thanks to you and Don for organising this.  Great job!  I think I just heard two bells, ya'll must have earned your wings along with Jimmy Stewart!

Jim

180513[/snapback]

I'll second that!! Great job and nice touch. I'm sure Jany will put the money to good use. She's had a tough time and is a real survivor!

Best wishes in 2006 Jany!!

Jim and Qing

Trigg,

Thanks to you and Don for organising this.  Great job!  I think I just heard two bells, ya'll must have earned your wings along with Jimmy Stewart!

Jim

180513[/snapback]

Organizing it??? Now i don't care who you are--that's funny! Wasn't much organization involved. someone said "hey, let's raise money for Jany and Cindy" And then the members took over from there--thats about it.

I'll second Don's sentiments about Jany. I know we all like to help others less fortunate than us but most of us feel others should help themselves also. Well Jany is one of those who has and is helping herself. she'll be taking her real estate license exam soon and my guess is she will win hard fought success. She's a woman who has every reason to fold and way to much courage to consider it. I've known people of courage in my day and she is defiantly one of them. We'll hear from her in the future.

Trigg

Good evening all friends at CFL,

This is Jany again and I am here to say thank you so much for your love and your help. And also thanks a lot for so many friends' encourraged words and supports. I will try to take good care of my daughter and myself. And I would love to join you to help other needed people when my situation gets better.

I am sending you all of my best wishes.