P3 received yesterday

Tonight I returned from 16 days of holiday related travel and was greeted by an email from my SO that she received the P3 package yesterday!! The NVC exit letter was dated 11/15, so looks like we got to GZ and got in the system and received P3 in about 7 weeks.

I'm planning to travel to Nanning on Jan 18 and I'll stay there with my SO until Mar 22. Sure would be nice if she got her P4 / interview while I'm still there!! Probably will happen the week after I leave, which would be more like my luck.... :whistling:

This was a big relief, given the DHL uncertainities!! My SO and I are both floating on cloud 9 now!! :P :toot:

Congratulations, that seems really fast from NVC shipping to GZ about November 15th and getting the P3 on January 4th.

When I was trying to track DHLs I did notice one "Expedite NIV Section" package shipped 11/18 and delivered in GZ on 11/28. Did you try to track you package?

Our timelines are very close, got my fingers crossed ...

Tonight I returned from 16 days of holiday related travel and was greeted by an email from my SO that she received the P3 package yesterday!!  The NVC exit letter was dated 11/15, so looks like we got to GZ and got in the system and received P3 in about 7 weeks. 

I'm planning to travel to Nanning on Jan 18 and I'll stay there with my SO until Mar 22.  Sure would be nice if she got her P4 / interview while I'm still there!! Probably will happen the week after I leave, which would be more like my luck.... :whistling:

This was a big relief, given the DHL uncertainities!!  My SO and I are both floating on cloud 9 now!! :P  :toot:

180120[/snapback]

Congrats on recieving of the P3.....

My wife recieved the P4 for K3 in 8 weeks so it is very likely that you will get the P4 while you are in Nanning.

CK

Congratulations, that seems really fast from NVC shipping to GZ about November 15th and getting the P3 on January 4th. 

When I was trying to track DHLs I did notice one "Expedite NIV Section" package shipped 11/18 and delivered in GZ on 11/28.  Did you try to track you package?

Our timelines are very close, got my fingers crossed ...

180123[/snapback]

I only went to the DHL website and looked at the package shipping info once before I left for the holidays. I saw where it said the one shipped on 11/18 was listed as received, while packages shipped days before had other "in transit" status shown. I didn't go into the detail tracking info at that point, since it would only be a guess what day it shipped.

I met a guy from VA on the flight to Nanning in June. We have stayed in touch by email after returning. He submitted his I-129F K1 6 weeks after I did (late Sept) to the VSC... got approval in 5 days... didn't even get a normal NOA-1 letter his petition was approved so fast. His SO received her P3 on 12/24! Late Sept submission to 12/24 P3 (3 months) is pretty fast!

Good luck with your P3!!

Tonight I returned from 16 days of holiday related travel and was greeted by an email from my SO that she received the P3 package yesterday!!  The NVC exit letter was dated 11/15, so looks like we got to GZ and got in the system and received P3 in about 7 weeks. 

I'm planning to travel to Nanning on Jan 18 and I'll stay there with my SO until Mar 22.  Sure would be nice if she got her P4 / interview while I'm still there!! Probably will happen the week after I leave, which would be more like my luck.... :(

This was a big relief, given the DHL uncertainities!!  My SO and I are both floating on cloud 9 now!!   :toot:  :toot:

180120[/snapback]

Congrats on recieving of the P3.....

My wife recieved the P4 for K3 in 8 weeks so it is very likely that you will get the P4 while you are in Nanning.

CK

180124[/snapback]

Thanks, that's very encouraging!! I will go prepared for sure. If she gets the P4 while I'm there, the interview will still likely be a little after I return I'm suspecting, since the interview is usually about a month after the P4.

Thanks, that's very encouraging!! I will go prepared for sure. If she gets the P4 while I'm there, the interview will still likely be a little after I return I'm suspecting, since the interview is usually about a month after the P4.

No problem.....from recieve of P4 to interview for my wife is almost 8 weeks.

Edited by ckhang (see edit history)
Okay, who's greasing your wheels? :toot: Things are moving pretty quickly for you.  Hope it continues.  Best of luck.

180158[/snapback]

Frank, I don't think there is much grease involved in this process... more luck than anything else. :( I guess we just hit the right DHL shipment that got there and was processed fast. Before the holidays I decided to just not worry about it and hope for the best, since that wasn't going to change anything anyway. Saved a lot of anxiety and more grey hairs that way too... :cheering: Playing with my grandkids provided a great distraction the last couple weeks!! :toot:

Congratulations!

I hope somebody greases our wheels!

Good luck and best wishes for a fast P4

-James

180161[/snapback]

Thanks James, hope you get your NOA-2 soon!

No problem.....from recieve of P4 to interview for my wife is almost 8 weeks.

180157[/snapback]

Oh, maybe one or two months after P4 to interview.... probably you just missed a monthly cutoff date and your interview went to next month. Since my SO will wait to come to US until her daughter's school year ends in June, one or two months from P4 to interview is fine for us. It will be interesting to see if she changes her mind and wants to come early once she gets the visa's in hand.... B)