GOT NOTICE OF GREEN CARD APPROVAL NO INTERVIEW

Got this a few days ago actually the 29th and have recieved 3 more e-mails about the same but I think this says it all.. No interview required just did Civil Surgeon and 2 photos by mail thank God it got transfered from Atlanta to CSC much faster.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: MSCXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On December 29, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.

*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

:D Thanks everyone!!! I will keep you informed if there are any issues and time when she gets it.

I guess if you have a trouble free case they are waiving the interview..Other then the time involved to get her here as you all know in the first place that was the worst part.. The rest as far as I am concerned was Trouble Free lots a BS but trouble free.. :cheering:

What do you mean by trouble free? And is this official information about granting green cards with no interviews if you are "trouble free" or just a guess?

Our case has gone smoothly from beginning to now... hopefully this means we are trouble free and won't have to interview.

I wonder if you are granted a green card without an interview if you still might have to wait awhile due to the name check?

What do you mean by trouble free? And is this official information about granting green cards with no interviews if you are "trouble free" or just a guess?

Our case has gone smoothly from beginning to now... hopefully this means we are trouble free and won't have to interview.

I wonder if you are granted a green card without an interview if you still might have to wait awhile due to the name check?

180148[/snapback]

It is not official but has been called that here soooo I guess if you have had no issues rejection during your current process you are trouble free. I cannot give you a better answer then that but there must be a reason to waive the interview..see my new UPDATE