Chinese music downloads for MP3

I've been debating all day whether or not to take advantage of a music site. I can download up to 125 mp3's for a month, FREE!

It brings back memories of the old napster days.

I've been avoiding this thread but I have now given in to the temptation and think I'll just jump in feet first! Oh what the hell! It doesn't take much to twist my "rubber" arm. Besides, there's a few tunes I like to download anyways. And it's FREE! :P

I've been debating all day whether or not to take advantage of a music site. I can download up to 125 mp3's for a month, FREE!

I've been avoiding this thread but I have now given in to the temptation and think I'll just jump in feet first! Oh what the hell! It doesn't take much to twist my "rubber" arm. Besides, there's a few tunes I like to download anyways. And it's FREE!  :P

179315[/snapback]

www.baidu.com

• 7 months later...

I've been avoiding this thread but I have now given in to the temptation and think I'll just jump in feet first! Oh what the hell! It doesn't take much to twist my "rubber" arm. Besides, there's a few tunes I like to download anyways. And it's FREE!  ;)

179315[/snapback]

Well, eight months later, I downloaded that music site, free for life, (360 Share), and since then it's been just like the old Napster days! Much better actually; I just downloaded the tango score used in the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie "True Lies", 'Por una Cabeza'. Tia Carrere looks good but Jamie Lee Curtis looks better! Oh, umm...ex'cuse me, where was I, oh,,,yes. Even after downloading the music site, I am still unable to locate a tune that haunts me to this day! It is called "Guilin is my Home". Anyone know it?

I stumbled onto it one time surfing Chinese websites and haven't ever forgot it! I have searched to no avail. The only thing I know is it's name.

I don't think I'll able forget it. It's to hauntingly auspicious, much like, well,... Por una Cabeza! ;)

If anyone knows it, please let me know! Until then...arrivederci! :D

My wife said this is the name:  Œj—Ñ¥‰ä‰Æ

You might find it here, or search like we talked about above:

http://mp3search.baidu.com/wstsearch?tn=ba...%D2%BC%D2&lm=-1

239242[/snapback]

Thanks for the info, yuehan123.

The Chinese characters helped. I found two mp3's and downloaded one of them. To my dismay, it wasn't the same tune I heard before although it still was a good tune. My wife and stepdaughter liked it. I liked it too. I'll keep searching.

Thanks again!

It just means it is too popular for the bandwidth they pay for. I had to try a few times tonight but it is playing nicely now.

Thanks. But, I got repeated error messages 'requested server is full.' Maybe later, but there's a discouraging message from, presumably, the site owner/operator.

most mp3 sites are really slow is there one thats faster then others?

I asked my wife this question. She has downloaded a lot of mp3 songs lately. Her answer was that some sites are fast and some are slow. I quizzed her and the trouble is you never know which search site will yield a hit on the song you searched for. So, all the search sites are equal in this regard.

My way is to start a download, if it takes too long, an arbitrary period of time, I cancel it and pick another location.