Returned From China With Wife

I returned from China yesterday with my wife :whistling: . Our POE was LAX made it though immigrations with no problems. It was rather slow only having one officer working processing first time immigrant to the US at the beginning, fortunately our plane was an hour early, so I think they just weren't prepare for us. I was very impress with the Customs and Immigrations staff all being very helpful and friendly. She had to present her package from the consulate, we had her I-94 prepared in advanced & they took a fingerprint. She then signed the AOS paperwork and they returned our copy and then stamped her passport. We went though customs I had mentioned we were bringing some food products into the US, they conficated some cured pork sausage, the honey, bee pollen & dry fish were OK, the customs lady I spoke with said at this time no pork or chicken were being alowed into the US.

My wife is currently sleeping after she awakes we will do some shopping at some of the Asian Chinese markets here. It has been long journey, leaving Zhanjiang to Guangzhou to LAX then home. I am so happy this is over and she can start getting accustomed to being here in America. Good Luck and Merry Christmas to all.

Welcome and best of luck to you both.

Zhenshu has been here for six days, and it is such a joy to wake up in the morning next to her and not look at the calendar to see how much longer we can enjoy this bliss. Unlike those too long flights and too short visits to China, this time it's forever!

We all look forward to the day when the world is populated by sugar plum fairies and people can simply be with the ones they love, regardless of where they were born.

Welcome to America Shaoying. I know the Zhanjiang to US trip is a looooog one, but I also remember the excitement (or maybe it was fear :P ) that Jingwen and the kids showed when the first entered the US. Take a breather and enjoy the holidays. You guys deserve it.

If you wife needs another Zhanjiang woman to explain how it really is, have her call Jingwen. :D