who can help us

I just find this website, our K1 case was applied on 02/26/2004, and get approved on 11/22/2004(P2), the case had mailed to NVC near one year, but till now no response. I and my fianc¨¦e apart from each other more than one year, every day we live on phone call. I wish who can give us an advice that what we will do now? Who can help us. Thanks!!

Guest ShaQuaNew
I just find this website, our K1 case was applied on  02/26/2004, and get approved on 11/22/2004(P2), the case had mailed to NVC near one year, but till now no response. I and my fianc¨¦e apart from each other more than one year, every day we live on phone call. I wish who can give us an advice that what we will do now? Who can help us. Thanks!!

177186[/snapback]

What city and state does your fiance live? Has he contacted any US elected officials?

my fiancee live in LA,CA,he had write a letter to senator before may be in JUly, but no response, we don't know who can help us!!!pls help me!

177270[/snapback]

You have been at NVC over one year. Please email or write a letter explaining timeline and concerns to:

Maura Harty, Assistant Secretary for Consular Affairs

U.S. Department of State, 2201 C Street NW, Room 6811, Washington, DC 20520

email: hartyma@state.gov

Telephone: 202-647-9576

She helped me when in the same situation.

Larry :mobrun:

Edited by LiandLarry (see edit history)