Can I still stay in US legally

Mr Honest...

I'm just curious to ask: What might be your opinion of the American people (both citizens and government officials) who not only allow but condone the Mexicans coming into the US - Because the Americans are too lazy to do the work that the Mexicans are happy to do. Turning the cheek to all these illegals not only being here but taking American jobs......... then actually granting them citizenship after they have come, worked, and lived here illegally for so many years? THis is ok with you?

This thread is exact type of manipulation of the immigration process and an American man by an opportunistic foreign woman.  Although, she stated she does not like to lie?"HOWEVER". Translated, she has already thought out the process to illegally lie, make false statements, and file false and misleading documentation to stay here.  She then came here to Candleforlove.com for further advice on how to accomplish this.  She was then supported and given suggestions, by some members, on how to illegally stay here.

This is NOT the purpose that this website was originally set up for, but has now turned into. This has occurred several times before.  Therefore, I have made a hard copy of this posting and will send it to each immigration processing center. I will also provide them with a link to this website so they can see for themselves how members are instructing foreigners to manipulate the immigration process by making false statements or not divorcing until the AOS has finished. I will also provide the addresses and names of the administrators who are providing a forum for this activity and advice to be given. This tread should have been immediately deleted or locked, but it wasn't.

Hopefully, they will close down this website down, or a least take some sort of action to prevent this type of manipulation from occurring on this website.

177045[/snapback]

Sounds like mister Honest has no happiness in his life. :cheering:

I may get "black balled" out of CFL for saying this but I feel a strong need to say this:

This woman has been through a LOT! She has met and married an American who obviously has disappointed her and has probably broken her heart. She has endured the very hard and long visa process. She has given up everything she has ever known to come to America to be with the man she loves. Now she is (more or less) lost here and scared. I think we should give her a break! Although none of us want to do anything illegal or tell somebody else it is ok to do something illegal... but come on people... If all the other foreigners can come to the US and stay here illegally - why can't she attempt to stay here either legally or illegally??? Why can't we try to tell her things a bit more positive? Don't scare her into thinking she has "no options". She has plenty of options. We all know there is little to no chance the US will ever deport her. I just think we can be of more help to her than to say to find an attorney and if there is no legal way to stay - she must go home!

Scott

177044[/snapback]

Scott, it's not about trying to scare her but answering her question with information based on how the USCIS operates. The best advice was to seek a good attorney to see about her options.

As for not deporting anyone, there is a Dallas political official who's wife was deported not all that long ago, they were kind enough to allow her to have the baby before putting her on the plane.

I'm not saying it's fair or right, but the government agency in question has it's own methods and compassion seldom appears to be part of their methods.