It just keeps getting worse ...

All,

I can't believe this! I gave Ring a computer. Obviously I have reclaimed it. I was cleaning it up and I found this on the computer along with some other love notes between her and her "husband". Geez, she even ditched my mother's engagement ring when she went to spend time with him.

God, I just feel this feeling of ice in my soul. I really just want to crawl into bed and cry right now. When I opened it, I felt cold and nauseaous.

I do know that if there is one thing that evil people and darkness cannot stand, is to stand in the light. And that is why I bring this into the light.

Today, I am going out to buy a top of the line color photo printer.

I will print this photo for when I submit a formal written complaint to the INS. Eric, thank you for getting me the INS contact info! Should I send it certified mail? Will the INS accept that? Are they open on Saturdays? I should have taken care of it yesterday, but I was too busy being glued to the phone and the computer for moral support.

I will print this photo for when I submit a formal written complaint to the INS.  Eric, thank you for getting me the INS contact info!  Should I send it certified mail?  Will the INS accept that?  Are they open on Saturdays?

No need to send certified.. You can just drop it off.

The Tampa Sub Office is open to the public from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday. The office is closed on Saturday and Sunday and on Federal holidays.

Frankly, the photo won't matter as it could have been taken years ago.. IMHO. Just report the cold facts.

Today, I am going out to buy a top of the line color photo printer.  

I will print this photo for when I submit a formal written complaint to the INS.  Eric, thank you for getting me the INS contact info!  Should I send it certified mail?  Will the INS accept that?  Are they open on Saturdays?  I should have taken care of it yesterday, but I was too busy being glued to the phone and the computer for moral support.

P.J

if you are really going to seriously deal to govnerment officials,

you would have to show the original evidences of their relationship.

such as

their original emails which can be detected IP address, and route the emails sent and recived.

the original pictures taken by regular camera instead of a digital camera.

if they have been using ICQ, or any other chat program, all those chats would be recorded,

even the harddisk is formated, but as long as it didn't been formated in a professional way, all those information can be retrieved.

so I hope you still keep the PC she has been using. and do not make any change on it.

Kate,

Thank you for the advice and insight. You are definitely very technically brilliant.

You're right, I will leave the files unmodified. I just resized that one so I could post it here.

As far as the recorded IP addresses go, it is difficult. I set up a home network. She had a computer in her room, and I had one in mine. I set up a router in her room so that she and I could share the internet connection (geez I hope my ISP doesn't read this, it's against their rules to have more than one computer per subscription). As a result, the emails that have come out of her computer and my computer have the same IP address. I guess the honest thing to do would have been for me to just pay another $40 a month and get her a separate connection, but routers are cheap and I couldn't resist.

To all ... I am unpinning these topics now, and I will not be pinning anymore topics about my ex-fiancee. I am working on writing about my thoughts and reflections and am going to post but not pin that later.

Thanks,

P.J.

As far as the recorded IP addresses go, it is difficult.  I set up a home network.  She had a computer in her room, and I had one in mine.  I set up a router in her room so that she and I could share the internet connection

P.J.

Each computer will still have a slightly different IP address. For example, one might have 111.111.11.100 , and the other would have 111.111.11.101

Okay, I do have to respond to the IP address one.

Actually, my ISP charges service per IP address. I have one IP address. Normally, that IP address would be tied to a NIC in the compuer. However, the IP address actually goes to a router. To the outside world (the Internet at large), my router reports one IP to the outside world, let's say 65.35.1.2 and distributes internal 192.168.x.x IP addresses within my home network. Any computer within my home network will report 65.35.1.2 to the rest of the world.

Well, I no longer have a need for a home network, so I guess I'll just unplug the router.

P.J.