Dannies interview is tomorrow morning

Well here I am in GZ at the rooms in the consulate building. I can look out the window and see the area in front of the IV area. Hard to believe that it has been such a long journey. I have been here with my wife since august and find it hard to believe that the time is finally here. I am much more nervous than she is. We have spent the days practicing all of the possible questions but Dannie speaks such good English that I am not overly concerned. But reading a lot of previous posts I know that everything is just dependent on a VO and a few questions. It seems so unfair that our lives hang on such a few questions. All of us have or are going through this arduous process of legal immigration and feel so very sensitive to this long process to bring our loved ones home. Thanks to all of you here on candle for the knowledge and support that I have gotten during this process (ordeal?)

Yesterday we went to pick up her medical papers and there was a wine festival in the square there. We walked around and I saw the Lucys place talked about here. I got to taste quite a few very good red wines and we saw a bunch of westerners that had adopted some Chinese babies. Well I will report back tomorrow after dannies interview and I pray that everything will go smoothly and we will be home for christmas. To all that are still waiting know that there is an end to the process and that you will be together with your loved one.

Mark (the other half) :) :D

Well here I am in GZ at the rooms in the consulate building.  I can look out the window and see the area in front of the IV area.  Hard to believe that it has been such a long journey.  I have been here with my wife since august and find it hard to believe that the time is finally here.  I am much more nervous than she is.  We have spent the days practicing all of the possible questions but Dannie speaks such good English that I am not overly concerned.  But reading a lot of previous posts I know that everything is just dependent on a VO and a few questions.  It seems so unfair that our lives hang on such a few questions.  All of us have or are going through this arduous process of legal immigration and feel so very sensitive to this long process to bring our loved ones home.  Thanks to all of you here on candle for the knowledge and support that I have gotten during this process (ordeal?)

Yesterday we went to pick up her medical papers and there was a wine festival in the square there.  We walked around and I saw the Lucys place talked about here.  I got to taste quite a few very good red wines and we saw a bunch of westerners that had adopted some Chinese babies.  Well I will report back tomorrow after dannies interview and I pray that everything will go smoothly and we will be home for christmas.  To all that are still waiting know that there is an end to the process and that you will be together with your loved one.

Mark (the other half) :)  :D

174978[/snapback]

good luck for your interview. share us also what your experience would be. :D

Mark, you and Dannie will be just fine. If you haven't discovered the coffee shop on the 4th floor you should. Unless they have changed the layout Dannie will come out on the end opposite of the couches near the travel agent office, probably about 2 hours after going up.

They do have a good mocha, I remember killing 3 of them waiting for Min. :)

Best of luck to both of you!! How could any VO say no to her... :) Should be a breeze for her, with such good English and great preparation!