Another Visa Issued

On 001, a CR1 gal reported to have received EMS this morning too..Interview date: Aug. 1 :o  :o

Thanks, Vivi. I saw that a little bit ago and was going to mention it. Glad you are keeping us up to date! :o

Sure..Frankly i thought of Jim's Son (your Brother?) - Eric, immidiately after reading the post on 001...:P :P

Don, any update with Funfun's P4? I think hers will be the next.... :P

On 001, a CR1 gal reported to have received EMS this morning too..Interview date: Aug. 1 :D  :P

Thanks, Vivi. I saw that a little bit ago and was going to mention it. Glad you are keeping us up to date! :D

Sure..Frankly i thought of Jim's Son (your Brother?) - Eric, immidiately after reading the post on 001...:D :P

Don, any update with Funfun's P4? I think hers will be the next.... :D

Eric, my BROTHER? What's Jim been up to? :blink:

I have no idea what you are talking about, really...

I saw R2D2 ( I'll have to assume it's Jim coming back undercover ) post...about an "arrogant" son stuff, although joking I gathered

I have no clue.

Eric, my BROTHER? What's Jim been up to? :D

I have no idea what you are talking about, really...

I saw R2D2 ( I'll have to assume it's Jim coming back undercover ) post...about an "arrogant" son stuff, although joking I gathered

I have no clue.

oops, my mistake... :P I bet Jim will blame me for pushing him deeper into the turbid water... :D Sorry, sorry, BROTHERS.. :D :blink: