My growing fear

Here, we are like a family. (OK, more or less, I may overshot a little bit :lol:

Now, good news comes daily. More and more members are leaving (rightfully so, to start real life with loved one). I am happy for you guys really.

EDIT OUT! Sorry for the negative thought. We should be all happynow, at least tring,,,

Am I totally addicted to this site, or what? :(

About 3 weeks ago, there were 239 registered members here. Today there are almost 300, and the rate of increase is growing. As old members leave, likely a few will stick around or check in from time to time. But also new members arrive each day and the group is growing larger each day. You will not be alone here. :)

Hello I am one of the lucky ones. My fiance arrived in Boston with me on February 4, 2003. In a little over two weeks she has seen for the first time in her life snow, actually almost four feet in the short time she has been here.

However, she seems to be adjusting fairly well to the weather and the food. What she misses the most is the Shanghai food but she is getting used to many types of American food, like pizza & ice cream.

Lili and I go on CFL most every night together and Lili also frequents 001. I have no plans on dissapearing for quite a while on both here and AAC.

Lili, is studying very hard and is quite anxious to get her drivers license.

Hi Bob & Lili,

I am turning green with envy. Even with an honest ans serious catch up at GZ

I will most likely have my wife come in on an IR instead of a CR visa. We have

been apart too long and I will go to Beijing on March 6. I hope there will be some

snow when I get there. That will be a first for me. No snow in Honolulu.

I intend to stay in touch with 001.com. My wife can help the Chinese women

adjust to the USA and make the others turn green.

Myles aka Annakuen'GG

Keep us informed on how well the driving lessons are going, I will let my wife start out on the rideing lawn mower and then the boat, and go from there, I know she will do well

Riding lawn mower!!!!

Good grief Kaige, you wanna make her a farmer????? :lol:

Please post photos of this as soon as it happens. :( :D :P

How's that grill coming Tool Man?

Read a post on CUC or AAC a while back about just such an event. Seems like she got confused about which pedal was the brake just before they crashed into the hedge.

Another option, try a golf cart!

Good idea Don. At least a golf cart doesn't have a rapidly rotating blade. <_<

But then, of course, Kaige will have to keep cutting his own grass. :blink: :(

Keep us informed on how well the driving lessons are going, I will let my wife start out on the rideing lawn mower and then the boat, and go from there, I know she will do well

Riding lawn mower!!!!

Good grief Kaige, you wanna make her a farmer????? :(

Please post photos of this as soon as it happens. :blink: ;) :P

Eric, I beg to differ. Notice the Quote Kaige. Bob is giving the driving lessons. Kaige wants to start her out on a lawn mower. Then a boat. <_<

Riding lawn mower!!!!

Good grief Kaige, you wanna make her a farmer????? :o

Please post photos of this as soon as it happens. :P :P :P

Eric, I beg to differ. Notice the Quote Kaige. Bob is giving the driving lessons. Kaige wants to start her out on a lawn mower. Then a boat. :o

OH NO! Boats have props! :P

Damn.. You guys are right ! ;)

Ooops. No more Caphrihinas for me tonight...

OK.. Lawn Mower.. then boat.. What's next ?? Abrams tank or straight to BigFoot? :o

Riding lawn mower!!!!

Good grief Kaige, you wanna make her a farmer????? :o

Please post photos of this as soon as it happens. :P :P :P

Eric, I beg to differ. Notice the Quote Kaige. Bob is giving the driving lessons. Kaige wants to start her out on a lawn mower. Then a boat. :o

OH NO! Boats have props! :P

Damn.. You guys are right ! ;)

Ooops. No more Caphrihinas for me tonight...

OK.. Lawn Mower.. then boat.. What's next ?? Abrams tank or straight to BigFoot? :o

Helicopter. :P :P :P ;) :o ;)