I was told my case was send to GUZ at Dec. 6. I checked the DHL, and just found one package at Dec. 6 and none at Dec. 7. So, is it a good guess my case actually was picked up at Dec. 6?
Another observation, all cases sent to GUZ on Nov still in their warehouse. When will the consulate pick up them?

I was told my case was send to GUZ at Dec. 6. I checked the DHL, and just found one package at Dec. 6 and none at Dec. 7. So, is it a good guess my case actually was picked up at Dec. 6?

Another observation, all cases sent to GUZ on Nov still in their warehouse. When will the consulate pick up them?

174392[/snapback]

yes, that is a good guess. If your case is a K1 or K3 and under 5 pounds, the package should be delivered in about 11days after DHL picked up.

174392[/snapback]

yes, that is a good guess. If your case is a K1 or K3 and under 5 pounds, the package should be delivered in about 11days after DHL picked up.

174396[/snapback]

Unfortunately, it is 10lb.

174392[/snapback]

What I could never understand was "delivered" to mean DHL has delivered the packages to Guangzhou consulate? or is there another "sitting place " where the files are kept until Guangzhou enters them on their computer ??

174392[/snapback]

What I could never understand was "delivered" to mean DHL has delivered the packages to Guangzhou consulate? or is there another "sitting place " where the files are kept until Guangzhou enters them on their computer ??

174406[/snapback]

Yes. yes. yes - it HAS been delivered - it WILL sit until entered. At least the consulate has accepted responsibility for it.

174392[/snapback]

174406[/snapback]

Yes. yes. yes - it HAS been delivered - it WILL sit until entered. At least the consulate has accepted responsibility for it.

174408[/snapback]

Well if it was delivered to Guangzhou and customs clearence is not the issue how long before Guangzhou enters it on their computer? Seems also a wait somewhere

DHL delivers the package to their facility in GuangZhou. The consulate fills out the appropriate paperwork to direct delivery to the consulate.

Today, they are still sitting on the 10/27/05 package (and most subsequent). It seems that they have been picking up 3 delivery packages at a time about every 10 days.

You can track your DHL delivery on the DHL website and go to TRACK REFERENCES and use I-730 and the guesstimate date you have. With the holidays approaching, it is looking like a 2 month period between leaving the US and actually arriving inside the consulate.

Cheetos and a chair are my suggestions.

Good luck,

Phil