NOA1 to NOA2

Richard,

The increased time has been a trend for CR1s(I130s) since April.  I can't say that I've examined K1s closely to see if it applies to them also.

173803[/snapback]

Thanks Bob...so this includes, as we chefs would say, "the kitchen sink"

173806[/snapback]

As I said, I've not performed any analyses of the data, nor do I know if the data presented by David is for all petitions or the K1s. The point of my posting is that there appears to be a change in the trend of the time between NOA1 and NOA2.

Based on the data available at the time of my filing, I expected to receive a NOA2 by no later than July. Surprise, Surprise! Then I noticed that other CR1 (because that was my interest) were experiencing the same delay.

I know that the numbers I originally posted were older timelines (almost exclusively K1), including a year plus back for some; So the newer times by nooneufo clearly show faster times.

I agree that CR1 will take longer for NOA2... but this latter data is not broken out by visa type.

173809[/snapback]

Thanks David. I know we don't have suffiecient data. I for one would really love to get my hands on at least 10% of the data (in/out dates)from the service centers and NVC. :blink:

Richard,

The increased time has been a trend for CR1s(I130s) since April.  I can't say that I've examined K1s closely to see if it applies to them also.

173803[/snapback]

173806[/snapback]

As I said, I've not performed any analyses of the data, nor do I know if the data presented by David is for all petitions or the K1s. The point of my posting is that there appears to be a change in the trend of the time between NOA1 and NOA2.

Based on the data available at the time of my filing, I expected to receive a NOA2 by no later than July. Surprise, Surprise! Then I noticed that other CR1 (because that was my interest) were experiencing the same delay.

173808[/snapback]

I'm getting confused. First I see trends on 129F then on CR-1 which seems to be apples and oranges. 130's and 129's should have different NOA1/2 statistics because they are so different. CR1 is going to be longer because they do all the status stuff too.

Sorry just trying to wrap my brain around this jumble o'numbers.

Edited by mercator (see edit history)
Richard,

173803[/snapback]

173806[/snapback]

173808[/snapback]

I'm getting confused. First I see trends on 129F then on CR-1 which seems to be apples and oranges. 130's and 129's should have different NOA1/2 statistics because they are so different. CR1 is going to be longer because they do all the status stuff too.

Sorry just trying to wrap my brain around this jumble o'numbers.

173812[/snapback]

I tend to agree... I'll ask nooneufo for the data by visa type...

Does this mean LiandLarry almost have the record at CSC????

April 15th 2004 - NOA1

Nov 19th 2004 - NOA2

Is that 217 days?

Doh !!!!

I would like to thank everyone at CSC who made this moment possible...... ugh ;)  ;)

173826[/snapback]

I know that jesse is approaching 180 days.. I guess I hope you keep that record.. :o

April 15th 2004 - NOA1

Nov 19th 2004 - NOA2

Is that 217 days?

Doh !!!!

I would like to thank everyone at CSC who made this moment possible...... ugh   ;)  ;)

173826[/snapback]

I know that jesse is approaching 180 days.. I guess I hope you keep that record.. :o

173831[/snapback]

I pray that we keep it too...........now that we escaped CSC.

Now we are going for the record at NVC I guess.........

Over one year now and waiting...........

Larry hahahaah, waaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh

April 15th 2004 - NOA1

Nov 19th 2004 - NOA2

Is that 217 days?

Doh !!!!

I would like to thank everyone at CSC who made this moment possible...... ugh   :P  ;)

173826[/snapback]

173831[/snapback]

I pray that we keep it too...........now that we escaped CSC.

Now we are going for the record at NVC I guess.........

Over one year now and waiting...........

Larry hahahaah, waaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh

173832[/snapback]

Wow!! Larry how on earth are you surviving these unbelievable time frames. There is only so much cheetos one can consume. Sorry for the off topic...but had no idea.

Great input and I certainly appreciate all the info!!! :D Truth be told it is already day one for us and it is already one day to long for me ;)

Really would love to see the fiancee visa stats between NOA1 and NOA2 if at all possible. Again thanks everybody!! :D

Edited by chef4u (see edit history)

April 15th 2004 - NOA1

Nov 19th 2004 - NOA2

Is that 217 days?

Doh !!!!

I would like to thank everyone at CSC who made this moment possible...... ugh :P  :lol:

173826[/snapback]

The NOA1-NOA2 time of I130 for my stepson was quite lengthy as well. NOA1 on March 25, 2005 and NOA2 on October 13, 2005. That's 6 months and 19 days, or about 200 days.

Guest ShaQuaNew

Hey Richard....

I'm holding you to that dinner you promised Lan and I last night on the telephone when we spoke. By, the way dude, congratulations on your NOA1. You are on the road. I wish you the best of luck to a speedy approval.... :lol:

180 days today for me.......Soon, my Senators say, soon....

:P