Thank's guy's. That is the point. I OWN it. :P I do not have a morgage or monthly bill's. :blink: I do have a tax bill. I will show that to them. I should be in very good shape but am doing the kitchen sink deal. It is just that I am worring about every thing at this stage. I am not the normal 9-5 job, house in the suburb's kind of guy. Also I did not expect the interview for another two month's.

Jim

Thank's guy's. That is the point. I OWN it. :P  I do not have a morgage or monthly bill's.  :blink: I do have a tax bill. I will show that to them. I should be in very good shape but am doing the kitchen sink deal. It is just that I am worring about every thing at this stage. I am not the normal 9-5 job, house in the suburb's kind of guy. Also I did not expect the interview for another two month's.

Jim

171210[/snapback]

Have a folder, bag, whatever, full of "kitchen sink" evidence for your SO to take to the interview, but it seems to be best to not offer any evidence that is not asked for directly.

Good luck

Thank's guy's. That is the point. I OWN it. ;)  I do not have a morgage or monthly bill's.  ;) I do have a tax bill. I will show that to them. I should be in very good shape but am doing the kitchen sink deal. It is just that I am worring about every thing at this stage. I am not the normal 9-5 job, house in the suburb's kind of guy. Also I did not expect the interview for another two month's.

Jim

171210[/snapback]

I believe in the kitchen sink school of thought but in the issue of income there are no shades of gray. You either qualify and submit tax transcripts or you don't and show assets or a co-sponsor. If you make 125% of the poverty guidelines don't bother with anything else.

Edited by warpedbored (see edit history)
Thank's guy's. That is the point. I OWN it. :huh:  I do not have a morgage or monthly bill's.  :blink: I do have a tax bill. I will show that to them. I should be in very good shape but am doing the kitchen sink deal. It is just that I am worring about every thing at this stage. I am not the normal 9-5 job, house in the suburb's kind of guy. Also I did not expect the interview for another two month's.

Jim

171210[/snapback]

I believe in the kitchen sink school of thought but in the issue of income there are no shades of gray. You either qualify and submit tax transcripts or you don't and show assets or a co-sponsor. If you make 125% of the poverty guidelines don't bother with anything else.

171243[/snapback]

Now Carl.

I distinctly remember that donahso made it clear one time, that there are no such thing as "CO-sponsers!"

The politically correct terminology is "JOINT-sponsors!"

It stands apparently clear that you missed that CFL lesson session of questions! Don't let it happen again or it just might be possible losing one gold thinggie! ;)

J/K......... ;)