Snow Emergency in DC

Guest hopeful

Guest hopeful

Tried to contact CA this morning, and a very nice guy answered the phone, but he said he couldn't check anything today and that he was the only one in the office -- there's a Snow Emergency in DC.

He then suggested that I contact the info line, and when I said I thought the info line didn't have the most updated information, he told me it should be different now, and that info line should have the latest info. But because of the snow emergency, only a few people are working today.

Anybody had any luck getting through the info line?

Tried to contact CA this morning, and a very nice guy answered the phone, but he said he couldn't check anything today and that he was the only one in the office -- there's a Snow Emergency in DC.  

He then suggested that I contact the info line, and when I said I thought the info line didn't have the most updated information, he told me it should be different now, and that info line should have the latest info. But because of the snow emergency, only a few people are working today.

Anybody had any luck getting through the info line?

I think I talked to the same guy you did. I called the CA number, nobody answer the phone, the automated system said to press 0 for assistance and so I did.

I was told to call back tomorrow, since they have a snow emergency.

BTW, I am getting any responses to my emails sent to GZ. They don't reply to emails any more???