My So Got A YELLOW SLIP not Blue

Just Getting back to some normality

The SO's computer crashed so She is getting another one

Somehow I never asked her what color the slip was

I just called her again Probably the 100th time in 3 days and found out that the slip is Yellow

Is That Better Than A Blue one , worse or that color on a rejection slip makes no difference ?

My next question is when should She call the Consulate to make an appointment ?

My thinking is to have her call this Friday since I will be there on Saturday and there is not anyway that the interview could be Scheduled before Monday .

I am giving You CFLers all the information I can with out saying anything is negative toward the GUZ .

I hope this information will help others too since I never knew there was a Yellow Slip.

Thanks

Richard

The yellow slip was once quite common.. you can search the FAQ Interview and see it all over the place... I thought maybe the 'yellow slip' had disappeared with the color changes.. but maybe not.

In the past, the blue slip was the denial and the yellow slip accompanied it or was given to state was was needed... I would just consider it as part of the denial and explanation of what's needed...

I think finding out what the yellow slip actually says would be the first step. Are there a bunch on entries with check boxes next to them? If that is the case, which ones are checked?

My guess is that you need overcome evidence but without seeing the slip, we can only guess . . . .

167763[/snapback]

yes, content over color should be your concern...